Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aethersphere
Mar 21, 2009

you see me rollin up pops you step aside
Hi Alaskgoons, a Calgary dweller here living down in your rightful homeland of Canada. I can sympathize with the igloo thing - I've been asked all kinds of weird poo poo by my in-laws when I go visit them in the UK. The best thing is just to make up bullshit stories. I like to tell them that we are given a companion moose at birth who stays with us and teaches us the ways of the world until we reach adulthood, at which point they return to the wilderness.

I am just wondering if Alaskan Natives suffered from a residential school system like the First Nations here did up until the 60s? What are historical relations like between Native and non-Native populations?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread