Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

SeXReX posted:

I got to the mission where Tobias had you shooting down RC helicopters and just lost interest in SA.

Scyther posted:

I stopped playing gta after the fiftieth scripted car/motorcycle/foot chase where you can't damage the target until they reach the designated destination

Same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I don't think GTA V has any scripted chase missions where you are supposed to kill the target and they stay just out of your reach and invincible, but there are more than a few where you are chasing a target that you want to capture or follow that are scripted gTA poo poo but not invincible and you fail for killing them.

liquid courage
Aug 12, 2011

beaten all of them except V

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
I also beat bully (pretty sure it was close to if not 100%) and red dead redemption if those count

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
Only San Andreas due to the reasons listed in the OP.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

i got stuck on the penultimate mission of san andreas and faded away

Groly
Nov 4, 2009
I 100%'d GTA 3, Vice City, San Andreas, and Liberty City Stories. I wanted to 100% Vice City Stories and wrap up the PS2 GTAs, but the rampages burned me out.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
i beat saints row 2, The Third and 4. the real gtas

spacebrospiff
May 2, 2013

Bully is the best gta game

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

spacebrospiff posted:

Budget Dracula
Jun 6, 2007

spacebrospiff posted:

what about the warriors

Mobzy
Mar 22, 2010

GTA II is the only game I've played to completion.

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

i lost interest in gta V pretty quickly but i did like the mission where you have to close a bunch of popup ads to install something on a computer then later you watch a dude's head explode on tv

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

whose bright idea was to make the cars handle like sticky poo poo?

gamers are big stupid babies who play with their own poop so they didn't want you to feel too unfamiliar with the controls

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
*gets into truck in gta5*

wow, it's just like reaching into my own diaper!!!!! goty

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
The heists in V were pretty fun so I made sure to beat it, but gently caress all the other missions, ugh.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
I only ever beat San Andreas, the rest I got bored with at some point

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
I get bored about an hour into every GTA game. I bought the Rockstar pack on Steam sale ages ago and then proceeded to never bother playing any of the games in it after getting bored of GTA III. Maybe I'll get around to playing Max Payne one of these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I beat gta online by turning that bullshit off xD

• Locked thread