Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.
In a fit of update induced nostalgia I decided that instead of a ten year timeskip into the future, I'd play around with a 15 year timeskip to the past and hooked up my Dreamcast.
Things I've (re)discovered so far:
My brother has the VMU with my old character on it.
What I think of as Neisis's original outfit is actually Gamecube/Blueburst only.
My brother also has that.
I need to grab an eyepatch in game at some point.
I've forgotten how many spaces I need after her name to get into Oran. The answer is not three. Although it's not like I'm going to be playing this char long enough for the drop charts to matter.
OH HI DARK FALZ! DON'T THINK I DON'T SEE YOU PRETENDING TO BE INVISIBLE!
Man, the HUnuwearl run cycle might as well be powerwalking, but at least it's elbows out.
A green saber with -10% to natives. The RNG has always hated us.
I keep trying to block with the shoulder buttons, and all it does is switch my subpallet and spin the camera around.
I'd forgotten how much missing happens on both sides of the fight.
Kireek, I am going to murder you and take your scythe... some day... when you're not 39 levels higher than I am.
I do remember how to line up Boomas so that only one can attack at a time, but not the timing to keep them from counter attacking. It was two swings and then step in a certain direction.
Have also forgotten how to dance with Hildabears. Ow.
Huh, I can't turn on the monument.
Managed to kill the third Hildabear and only got tagged once, but there were too many blocks and misses to be proud of that.
Dinged level five when the dragon died, didn't have him fall on me because I ran the wrong direction when the camera changed.

I may go play in the caves tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NextTime000
Feb 3, 2011

bweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
<----------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1cs2lXXOuU

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3761776

• Locked thread