Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sunabouzu
Nov 13, 2009

The face of true terror.
Oh no the NolVac proxy is busted, how will I gamble away all my money now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sunabouzu
Nov 13, 2009

The face of true terror.
And people told me Hunter would never be good again. I'm completely justified in stubbornly maining it :colbert:.

That said Never Give Up seems kind of game breaking considering you have a 75% chance to not die when you take mortal damage, and also you become completely invincible and it isn't hunter main class only somehow.

Mr. Sunabouzu
Nov 13, 2009

The face of true terror.
Nah that's a new change, they were trying to get people to do other things besides Tacos for money. And thank god for that.

Mr. Sunabouzu
Nov 13, 2009

The face of true terror.
Honestly whenever I use weak stance Braver I just don't bother locking on unless I need to aim a Hatou, it's just too janky trying to lock onto the correct spot.

Mr. Sunabouzu
Nov 13, 2009

The face of true terror.
Click on them or search for them in the visiphone (the purple thing in the gate area).

• Locked thread