Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Dips are superior to washes in every way.

People recommended for me to just use this wood stain instead of the expensive army painter stuff.

Nothing can go wrong.

Herr Tog posted:

goddamnit it why

Sisters of battle fans want new models desperately, and the whole "exposed pilot" mecha look almost always goes super wrong. Pretty simple equation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

If I fall, you don't get the head, right? If you lose the head, you're fucked!

It would be cool if it weren't for the torso jammed where the head should be, and the bazillion Fleur de lis all over the thing.

Der Waffle Mous
Nov 27, 2009

In the grim future, there is only commerce.
ahahaha jesus christ they literally just used the SoB player piece from Relic.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

SLAM SECTOR!

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Kabuki Shipoopi posted:

It would be cool if it weren't for the <bizarre and counter-intuitive design choices>, and the bazillion <relevant imperial logos and other unnecessary tiny details> all over the thing.

GamesWorkshop.txt

hexa
Dec 10, 2004

And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom
Isn't that "Knight pilot" supposed to be ornament, not the actual exposed pilot?

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Sudden confused chanting begins

SLAM SECTOR!??

berzerkmonkey
Jul 23, 2003

Wazzu posted:

Dips are superior to washes in every way.

People recommended for me to just use this wood stain instead of the expensive army painter stuff.
Dips work well with organic hordes, such as zombies and Nids.

And the wood stain is exactly the same as the AP stuff - I bought both and did a comparison and the results were exactly the same.

But yes, they do suck for armor or human models.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Moola posted:

Sudden confused chanting begins

SLAM SECTOR!??

GIMME
DANGER

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

:eng101:

The flowers are plural.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

SCRUNTING INTENSIFIES

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You know you didn't have to go post that, right?
But it's fine, I guess...

You just keep being you!

Rackham Confrontation is back, and their dwarfs look pretty dang scrunt-like.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

:same:

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

If I fall, you don't get the head, right? If you lose the head, you're fucked!

Schadenboner posted:

:eng101:

The flowers are plural.

Oops, :downs: I actually wondered about it's pluralization as I was typing it too. Welp, now that's a thing I know that I'll probably blurt our while hammered, totally unprovoked. :classiclol:

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

'heard you was talkin poo poo...'

Giant Isopod
Jan 30, 2010

Bathynomus giganteus
Yams Fan

Moola posted:

Baba Yaga 40K

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Why would you not cover up the WoW prepaid game card before showing the model off?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Zil posted:

Why would you not cover up the WoW prepaid game card before showing the model off?

Maybe their entire army is actually WoW themed

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Zil posted:

because then we wouldn't know he cropped it perfectly.

Ilor
Feb 2, 2008

That's a crit.
Inquisitor Greyfox, huh?

loving furries, man.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

GALAXY IS A FECK!
BORN TO SCRUNT!
GIMME DANGER!
I AM SLAM SECTOR!
410,000,000,000 BADLY PAINTED MINIS!

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Wrong thread.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The not so Fantastic Mr. Fox, after he got in with a bad crowd.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

LashLightning posted:

Rackham Confrontation is back, and their dwarfs look pretty dang scrunt-like.

How was that game? I remember it being fairly popular at Origins when I first started going to cons and looking really cool. It doesn't really matter because the only games in my area are Warhams and Flames of War but I like to look at other things

Thanqol
Feb 15, 2012

because our character has the 'poet' trait, this update shall be told in the format of a rap battle.

Moola posted:

This loving owns.

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

Len posted:

How was that game? I remember it being fairly popular at Origins when I first started going to cons and looking really cool. It doesn't really matter because the only games in my area are Warhams and Flames of War but I like to look at other things

Whatever version I played I fo7nd it to be a convoluted mess but that was probably the guy trying to show me.

Giant Ethicist
Jun 9, 2013

Looks like she got on a loaf of bread instead of a bus again...

DiHK posted:

Whatever version I played I fo7nd it to be a convoluted mess but that was probably the guy trying to show me.

No, Confrontation was very much a hot mess of a game that happened to be supported by beautiful miniatures.

The prepaint plastics version, which used basically the same ruleset as AT-43, was good, but the Venn diagram of overlap between Confrontation fans who loved the first edition for its awesome models (and forgave the lovely game for its shittiness because of it) and Confrontation fans who were interested in a pretty-good game (and could forgive OK-to-good plastic prepaints to play it) was very small.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Oh man this owns, which it was painted.

(Also if you wanna be real posh, the more common spelling in French is fleur de lys)

Squibsy
Dec 3, 2005

Not suited, just booted.
College Slice

Fathis Munk posted:

Oh man this owns, which it was painted.

(Also if you wanna be real posh, the more common spelling in French is fleur de lys)

I’ve seen a painted version of this on Facebook, doubt I’ll be able to find it again though.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Moola posted:

aw poo poo its hell house
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Tu-H0vMQ5Q&t=32s

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Kabuki Shipoopi posted:

Oops, :downs: I actually wondered about it's pluralization as I was typing it too. Welp, now that's a thing I know that I'll probably blurt our while hammered, totally unprovoked. :classiclol:

I flunked French but I was at least there on the first day when the professor gave a long "This really grinds my gears"-syle spiel about correct pluralization.

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes

A real life scrunt.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

:sterv:

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Bucnasti posted:

A real life scrunt.

:shobon::hf::orks101:

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Bucnasti posted:

A real life scrunt.

*shits patns*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

This is rad and I hope when it gets painted they leave PRE-PAID GAME CARD visible.