Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zuul the Cat
Dec 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

I like the flames on the back of it. Hauls rear end going in reverse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zuul the Cat
Dec 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Gotta post poo poo to roast myself if I'm going to poke fun. Stuff from my earliest days of painting/modeling.

I don't know what I was thinking, nor do I remember what chapter I made up. I remember them being assault based.

and of course I took multiple shots of the centerpiece.

Zuul the Cat
Dec 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I kinda like it. If it was spattered in blood, i think it'd be aces.

Zuul the Cat
Dec 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Hamshot posted:

Meanwhile on some Russian website so I'm assuming in Russia...

The Emperors Cockerels

I hate beaky helmets, but this owns.

Zuul the Cat
Dec 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

SRM posted:

I've been painting the heads separately on some models lately. With the Terminators I just painted, I had the white helmets mounted on thumbtacks while the base model and separate shields were primed black. Heads/faces are my favorite thing to paint and I like saving them for later in the process when I'm getting tired of doing edge highlights or whatever.

I've been debating on starting to do this just to raise the quality of the painting i'm doing, but I don't really have a large enough work space at the moment to do so.

Zuul the Cat
Dec 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
That dude would probably fly backwards every time he shot that thing.

Zuul the Cat
Dec 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

jadebullet posted:

I'm not sure if that gun would be good against Gaunts.

Oh i think you're wrong. The eternal war against Gaunts just got loving real.

Zuul the Cat
Dec 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

berzerkmonkey posted:

Aren't the Interceptors supposed to be the Primaris "devastators?" They're essentially carrying heavy bolters.

Yeah. The white dwarf said they're miniature heavy bolters. They made giant marines to carry tiny heavy bolters.

Zuul the Cat
Dec 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Synthbuttrange posted:

May I direct your eyes to the lower right

I'm really enjoying the Pink Horror that has its arms fused to its legs and is flipping the bird.

Edit: And the one next to him with the butthole hand cannons.

Zuul the Cat
Dec 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

2004 is about the same time I applied for the LA Battle Bunker when it was still opened, and yeah, they definitely didn't appreciate any sort of ribbing whatsoever. It was a group interview and they asked everyone how they got into the hobby. I explained "I've always loved nerdy things, and even though I catch a lot of heat from my two older brothers for playing, I really enjoy it. My mom says it's better than me doing drugs, although honestly drugs would probably be cheaper."

All the applicants laughed, and the guys that worked there just kinda side eyed one another and shifted uncomfortably in their seats.

Sucks that they crushed that one!

Zuul the Cat
Dec 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
If you have older, OOP warhams models and you're just going to chuck them, there's a trade/sell group on Facebook called Oldhammer USA. Try selling it there for a couple bucks.

Zuul the Cat
Dec 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Hauki posted:

what if I have several boxes of loose poo poo that I don’t feel like sorting through

Post it up on ebay. "Mystery Oldhammer Box". You don't know what's in it, but it weighs x amount of pounds. Bidding starts at $40.

Edit: Or give it to a Goon willing to come cart it away from your home. But not after dark.

Don't trust the goons after dark.

Zuul the Cat
Dec 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Man, I wish people in my area sold poo poo like that. Instead they want to give you $2 off retail for the army they've assembled (badly) and painted (badly).

Zuul the Cat
Dec 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

adamantium|wang posted:

i know, wrong thread, but where else would this go?

Oh hey, this is down at my local GW in the display case! I know the guy that built and painted this. He's an incredible painter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zuul the Cat
Dec 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Jesus christ this loving guy and his monster energy