Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord Of Texas
Dec 26, 2006

SRM posted:

That's why the one guy in my group who has any Warmahordes stuff doesn't play. It's kind of universal in that scene.

As an avid Warmachine/Hordes player, there are some that just won't paint but please don't make sweeping generalizations about a game you don't play.

My group of close Warmahordes players all strive to play everything painted, but having lives (and desiring quality rather than slapping colors on) means sometimes you have some metal/plastic mixed in with the painted models.

Would I say Warmahordes leans more towards the gameplay than the modeling side of things? Yes. But the modeling/storytelling is still a huge part of the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU