Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Takuan
May 6, 2007

It's sad that, just because her boobs look like they actually adhere to the laws of physics and physiology, I think this looks better and more passable than most big tiddy minis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takuan
May 6, 2007

Cessna posted:

With a little conversion work and cleanup that could be a drat good model.

I been thinking this same thing since I saw it this morning, so I'll go ahead and ask: Where can it be acquired from?

Takuan
May 6, 2007

so i looked it up and the slaanesh palanquin and the kingdom death anime catgirl are like $200 put together, so that project isn't happening.

Takuan
May 6, 2007

The Reaper Bones Kickstart I got had three giant stone dog creatures. They also had genitalia. Sometimes animals have genitals, it's OK. For what it's worth my spouse found it very amusing.

Takuan
May 6, 2007

Thanks to this thread I found a perfect gift for a friend.

https://i.imgur.com/kbCkgdt.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takuan
May 6, 2007

Runa posted:

Because the hand dinosaur looks like it's caught in a spiderweb

It was incubating.