Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007
Comic nerd checking in: White Rabbit is a modern Batman villainess. She has the power to create a duplicate of herself that inexplicably wears skimpy clothing, has lighter skin, and white hair. She sends the duplicate out to do all the crime stuff.

So the miniature, while cheesecake as hell, is accurate to her comic appearances.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007

Ugleb posted:

Cool, I have been wondering! I kinda assumed she would be an older character actually. Can you answer me a rules/fluff question then? In the game she can only be used by two crews, Wonderland and Bane for some reason.

What is the link between our self cloning classic pinup and Bane?

There was a story arc called Forever Evil, where the Crime Syndicate (evil Justice League from another Earth) wrecked the heroes poo poo. Bane took the chaos as a chance to take Gotham for himself. He recruited several villains including White Rabbit.

Funny thing is, while there is a Wonderland Gang in DC, White Rabbit was never a member. Their rabbit themed villain was a gun toting woman named March Harriet.

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007

Great little guy. I also recognized the base figure. It's a heroclix figure of Glomulus, an orange lantern.

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007
Couldn't make up my mind if this was bad or not, so posting it here to be safe. A local Warham's custom Knight.

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007
I really like the star painted on the face of the fifth one's helmet. Heck, I like the subtle splotches of yellow and stars all around. Mixed in with the more outlandish elements, it feels like these guys are slowly figurimg out this whole party thing. :3:

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007

From the same seller.

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007

Iron Crowned posted:

Life begins ant conception :angel:

So does this mean I should be gluing ants to my miniatures? Does Dollar Tree sell bags of ants or can I make due with a bag of novelty flies?

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007
Angry Adam

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007

He does a ton of work. A skele-ton.

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007
A while back, this thread was introduced to the Fungeon Master. his channel concept sounds fine: making miniatures on a budget. That's not really what's delivered.

Instead we get a glimpse into madness. We learn how to mutilate and badly paint army men, cover a wrestling toy in beads and glue, and much, much more. It's also a cavalcade of what not to do. Craft paint and exposing plastics to acetone abound.

I had forgotten about it until recently. Decided to see if there were any new abominations to share. There was a long hiatus and then a sudden burst of activity. Mostly reuploads of older videos that have been "trimmed of fat." Turns out our dear tabletop budgeteer had gotten a job as a trucker. He then gained a 100lbs. and was too fat to drive. Now every video links to his Gofundme to get gastric bypass surgery. I think.

The gofundme itself says it's for his surgery, but all the links say it's to support the channel. He also explicitly thanks his contributors for donating to the channel. But nevermind that, here's some Hero Quest minis being straight dipped in acetone.

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007
Is that... Creed as a Necron?

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007

A cyborg viking with a rad 'stache lands on a post wrong?

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007
Most of those are silly at best, but I kind of dig that scratch-built Blood Ravens one.

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007

Zark the Damned posted:

:nws:

I guess it's a Jackoff Lantern

I'm the guy whose face is poking out the mouth of the pumpkin full of dicks.

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007
Something about that looked familiar, so I went digging in stuff I saved from this thread.

Mutant Headcrab fucked around with this message at 17:04 on Mar 24, 2019

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007

Iron Crowned posted:

I had the Tesla Trooper, I don't know if it's stashed in a box somewhere, or if it was lost in a move at one point :iiam:

Same. If I had known then that I'd get into miniature painting, I'd have kept better track of mine.

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007

Chunkystyle posted:

I think this belongs here. From Oilspillpaintingstudios Instagram.

This is a scrunt who has recieved the Emperor's holy gene-seed and become a space marine scrunt (a sprunt).

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007
Seems pretty mediocre. Not sure what all the buzz is about.

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007

the fart question posted:

So very awful. It gets worse in the link; some terrible airbrushing choices to go along with the weeaboo bullshit

It's literally in-universe weeaboo bullshit. It's all humans dressed up in overly ornate asiatic Tau stuff. Meanwhile, the only actual Tau in that army are super plain in design.

Mutant Headcrab fucked around with this message at 15:44 on Jan 16, 2020

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007
Not gonna lie, immediately thought it makes a good Digganob.

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007
An appropriate gesture for something getting 4 LRM-20s opened up on them.

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007

PoptartsNinja posted:

Ganjarines, though...

This is the only picture of this dude I've ever seen. Do any other angles exist? I really want a better look at his cape (which looks fantastic).

Also the dreads absolutely own.

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007

I recognize the Atlas, the Battlemaster, and the Urbanmech. What the gently caress is the C-3PO?

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007
With a snap of his fingers, half of all life in the universe will become scrunts.:scrunt:

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007

moths posted:

Now I wonder why "all life becomes half-sized" wasn't the plan.

Because in the comics he murdered half of everything because he had a boner for the anthropomorphic embodiement of death. Which makes more sense than his reason in the MCU.

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007

DicktheCat posted:

What really gets me are the people who say movie Thanos was right. Bruh, you got the power to literally erase half of all life in the universe, but you're so creatively bankrupt that you can't see that you can just make more resources with the macguffin instead of committing murder? You can do loving anything with the damned thing.

poo poo, dude. You're a moron.

It's because the MCU nerfed the Infinity Gems. Some high level Marvel person (I think it was Kevin Feige) said the stones couldn't actually create matter, just rearrange it.

They also said "half of all life" included plants and animals. So Earth's ecology should have collapsed on itself. They didn't do a good job of thinking any of this out.

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007
How could you not share this other beauty made by the same people?

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007

A mutated scrunt. Would that be a mrunt or a scruntate.

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007

Amphigory posted:

I was hunting around Ali for some fun models to paint...

£5.33 15%OFF | 60mm Resin model kits figure DIY toy self-assembled TD-2123 (Sale price )
https://a.aliexpress.com/_uAy8TH

Clicked around and immediately found this, :nms:which is, uhhh, a thing:nms:.

Pros: An octopus wearing a gas mask.

Cons: A woman with a bulging stomach from what appears to be a nautilus shell.

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007

Am I missing something? Is there a dong or tits I'm not seeing? This thread has poisoned my brain.

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007

wrong/right thread.

OMG that little Grover face! :3:

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007

Desfore posted:

Hey, some Amazons long for different lifestyles besides warrior

"Amazon Pirates off the Barbary Coast" is the best/worst trash pulp story never made.

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007
I believe you will find that THIS is the best Mr. Blobby video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YVVlCAph4s

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007

Cool Dad posted:

Aww, it looks so sad

I'd be sad too if I didn't make the cut as a Soulsborne boss.

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007
Here's a video of a guy making ramen dice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsiXG-1xVpI

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007

Lord Hypnostache posted:

I think this picture is the only canonical appearance of Chaos Orks. I think it's from 3rd or 4th edition.

I could see Orks accidentally worshipping Nurgle just because he's big and green.

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007

Fashionable Jorts posted:

Are you telling me they are hassle free?

Are you telling me a fungus made this beer?

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007

GreenBuckanneer posted:

I'd only be interested in getting gundam wing models anyways, no idea what that costs.

30 to 40 bucks for a high quality 1/144th kit these days.

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007

Atlas Jugged

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007

moths posted:

Presenting At-Lass, the 100 ton mech designed especially for teen girls.

It's an rear end-ault 'Mech. Only experienced pilots have a chance of getting in.

If you're face-to-face with one, the armor is too thicc and you'll need to go for the head.