Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dump_Stat
Aug 12, 2007

The glue trap works perfectly!

HiveCommander posted:

Ladies and gentlemen: Blue Table Painting!

I mean it isn't horrible, but a commission job should be painted a lot neater than that. Honourable mention to the spotty gold on the fist shield and the blue looks like a crayon job.

This is a professional painting service? Christ, that's horrible by any standard.

I don't like making fun of poorly painted minis where you can tell that they were either done by kids or people new to the hobby. We all sucked rear end when we first started, and you have to produce a lot of crap before you get better.

But this is something somebody paid money to have done. That's downright shameful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dump_Stat
Aug 12, 2007

SRM posted:

This was on eBay as a "Riptide"

Is that made out of modelling chocolate?

Dump_Stat
Aug 12, 2007

jadebullet posted:

I still like the land speeder made from deodorant from back in the day when they encouraged you to make your own vehicles. (Rather than the 50% stuff of today)

I remember White Dwarf from back when they encouraged you to have fun with the game, and it wasn't just the equivalent of paying $4.00 for junk mail ads.

I loved the Vehicle Design rules "Why yes, my 800 point Land Raider does have 14 twin-linked lascannons, why do you ask?"