Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Perfect Twist
Aug 15, 2007

"What have I done? I'll have to start again. To forget and to disappear. I'll head north, far-north, to that big question mark, the Northern Territory"

PinheadSlim posted:

Found this Majinn Buu Necron Deceiver on ebay, two people are bidding on it.

What are the bids?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Perfect Twist
Aug 15, 2007

"What have I done? I'll have to start again. To forget and to disappear. I'll head north, far-north, to that big question mark, the Northern Territory"

That's a really good conversion of the Shadespire Orcs to give those stormcast some personality.

A Perfect Twist
Aug 15, 2007

Brock Samsonite posted:

Mutant dog colors for that Easter look:

I think this is using the colour scheme of this thing that was on Mambo shirts in the 1990's here in Australia called 'Pooshooter' or some poo poo. No, his paint job isn't good but that explains the choice.

Edit: I checked google and I am probably wrong

A Perfect Twist fucked around with this message at 13:28 on Apr 14, 2020

A Perfect Twist
Aug 15, 2007

Nebalebadingdong posted:

and now for firmly "wrong thread" territory

This rocks!

A Perfect Twist
Aug 15, 2007

Cessna posted:

It's as if a blind sculptor who has never actually seen a woman tried to make a model based on second hand descriptions from a horny teenager.

Never attempt to enter battle without your ankle armor. The rest of the body is fine with as little as possible.

A Perfect Twist
Aug 15, 2007

Liked and followed

A Perfect Twist
Aug 15, 2007

AndyElusive posted:

I would honestly love to watch an entire video of how one actually manages to achieve that level of fine detail consistently.

Some of the Sam Lenz and Marco Frisoni vids on YouTube get close but are not as ornamental.

A Perfect Twist
Aug 15, 2007

I was trying to get the connection and then I remembered 'By the power of Gray Skull'

A Perfect Twist
Aug 15, 2007

Thread adjacent

A Perfect Twist
Aug 15, 2007

AndyElusive posted:

Ya buddy, real weak.

Looks better than anything I can do in 100 years but I hate when hobbyist do this kind of thing. :jerkbag:

You'll never paint anything that good with THAT attitude 😡

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Perfect Twist
Aug 15, 2007

LashLightning posted:

https://twitter.com/MeU_317/status/1763083580044132741

Grander than anything I could imagine. 10/10, no notes.

Finally! 40K Skaven equivalents