Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer

Soulfucker posted:

"Warhammer 40k Tyranid Tervigon conversion"

It looks like a dung beetle that just had a terrible prank pulled on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer
I kept looking for a cloaca on the angry vomit monsters. :(

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer

Pyrolocutus posted:

Behold, the gamer way to emphasize womanhood: huge, mostly-bared breasts that look like plastic surgery done by the lowest bidder.

And absurd amounts of eye-searing pink.

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer

Frobbe posted:

Prepare for an onslaught of my misspent youth

I couldn't afford a dreadnaught

This is creative as heck, and adorable to boot.

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer
I've seen that thing, complete with victims, but 'giant lumpy cock covered in tits' just makes me think of Oglaf for some reason.

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer
In my heart, it's a pompadour.

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer

BULBASAUR posted:

Hummmmmmmmmmm there's just something about this model I can't quite place

For some reason, it really reminds me of that cryonics-obsessed robot from Logan's Run. Trying to remember his name now. Cox, something like that.

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer

I was going for the dick joke. :ssh:

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer
I can't get over that ball and chain. It looks like some in-universe idiot took a traditional iron ball, dipped it in clay, and formed something 'gothic' around it because... there's a leering gargoyle quota? It reminds me of that terrible anime crucifixion thing GBS was amusing itself with a few years ago, bafflingly co-opted imagery that neckbeards insist is deep and meaningful.

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer
"Blue ones is hurtier."

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer
I think the maenads have that deeply unsexy, true-to-myths 'I'm so drunk I'm going to tear you into confetti' thing going on. The secutor is historically incorrect of course (and I think the shield's a bit small), but the nudity isn't really sexualized.

... Dr. Gitta Lederfetisch?

Yeah, besides those two I got nothin'.

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer

HiveCommander posted:

Thine chest is the purest!

Not sure I'll be able to stop calling those things Purity Pasties now.

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer
I just think Nazi imagery in 40K is turd in a punchbowl levels of subtle and desirable, personally. It's an old line with lots of horrible, gross and stupid things going on in it, both in context and as a business, but that just gives you a lot of perfectly contextual horrible, gross and stupid things to slap on for your iconography.

For any game? Do or don't play whatever side you want to, but don't be a loving creep about it. That shouldn't be difficult.

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer
Is that a horse dick coming out of the brain thing on that guy's shoulder?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer
Sausage is appropriate both for Khorne and Slaanesh armies.