Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Catfishenfuego
Oct 21, 2008

Moist With Indignation
His mistake was making nerd poo poo and not something to put in a gallery so he could be the next damien hirst.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catfishenfuego
Oct 21, 2008

Moist With Indignation
Dude seems more like a modelling inspiration to me.

Catfishenfuego
Oct 21, 2008

Moist With Indignation

Not a viking posted:

Meanwhile the American president is endorsed by the KKK, Sweden's nobility is full of nazis that was never confronted by the fact, and Israel is literally apartheid.

Everyone is an rear end in a top hat!

The next in line for the British throne is also a hardcore 'traditionalist' who wants to bring back feudalism.

Catfishenfuego
Oct 21, 2008

Moist With Indignation
I'm pretty sure that thing is from an awesome series of recreations of paintings and painting elements in miniature form, including a ton of bosch.

Catfishenfuego
Oct 21, 2008

Moist With Indignation

"Why do you have to zip up your pants every time you get off that hog, Travis," Punchy said. I nearly fell off the bike, aghast. "You got a pussy in that thing?" I coughed and gulped. "Hahahaha, nice one, Punchy," I said

Catfishenfuego
Oct 21, 2008

Moist With Indignation

Grundma posted:

This is probably my favorite one of all. "GANDALF SIDEVIEW"

No gods no kings no paint thinning.

Catfishenfuego
Oct 21, 2008

Moist With Indignation

Please do not doxx me like this.

Catfishenfuego
Oct 21, 2008

Moist With Indignation

Moola posted:

We cannot be certain the buttholes are not lovingly modelled swastikas

Unspiration: We cannot be certain the buttholes are not lovingly modelled swastikas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catfishenfuego
Oct 21, 2008

Moist With Indignation

Business Gorillas posted:

There used to be an all Slayer army in 5th edition and it kicked rear end

It included Slayer fanatics that suicided into units where the Slayer player got the victory points when it died

It was also insanely broken and banned in most tournaments I believe.