Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
missile launcher babe is like "tee hee gonna skip over here and fire my shoulder mounted death missile"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
e: Wrong thread, I'm a bad

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
Welcome to the time period where big games get heavily influenced by MOBAs. Most are still in development so expect the trend to last a while

Blame your anime loving friends

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
You guys like my goon conversion?

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
I think that model is rad, but I can't stop cringing at that dirty rear end warham nail

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
Though Fatties are not exactly built for crime, they have criminal tendencies like any other citizen and, rarely, will form gangs from among those they trust – other Fatties. More common is when a food shortage is present in Mega-City One, and rations are instituted. Driven to the point of madness in their all-consuming hunger, a Fattie stampede can be a terrible thing to behold, as several tons of blubbery flesh propelled on belli-wheels comes lumbering through a block, desperate to lay their hands on any available food.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
I know we've all been wondering
"hey, what happened to that one eldar diorama guy"

Well, I have good news for everyone. Our beloved painter kept right on painting

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

Terrible Opinions posted:

It is, he's actually got like 5 or 6 large scale dioramas. All of them involve rape, enslavement, or dismemberment.

you can't just post this without links to dioramas

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
Z casts are so lovely I would rather sell an organ and buy legit FW because they take x5 times as much work to fix and clean

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

JcDent posted:

You, ugh, don't need to fix FW issues. You take a lot of picture of any stuff you don't like, and chances are, you'll get replacements sent, which sometimes means getting the same kit twice.

I swear, QA at FW is done by a blind Irish crone and her creepy three legged dog.

Mold lines and gates are normal parts of FW reisin. Some recasters remove these for you.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
That Brock Sampson owns owns owns

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
hello

boiiiiiiiiz

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
remember that goon in the 40k thread that got uncomfortable around nipples

so he filed them off all his models

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

isn't that the star citizen head of marketing?

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

Improbable Lobster posted:

No, that is a plastic miniature model, or "mini" as it is sometimes called.

is there a place I can pre order it without it ever getting mailed to me?

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
drat that owns

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

Cessna posted:

The preferred term is "Flexible Movement Tray."

Get 3 for $15 from my miniature kickstarter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
if only there was a space marine legion that specialized in slaying giant monsters and removing their poisonous hair follicles