Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
fantasy minis are the obvious pervert bait, but the biggest one handed painting sickos out there are actually in the historical scene. just look at the lovingly painted genitals :stonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

JcDent posted:

Ah, yes, I bet there are many pervs out there just waiting to make you uncomfortable with tiny celtic penises

wow what an extremely loving rude thing to say about irish americans dude

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Kwyndig posted:

Bad too. Not quite as reprehensible but still inappropriate.

how do you feel about people painting union jacks on their space barbies?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

ineptmule posted:

Sexy R2D2?! Sign me the gently caress up.

Edit: Ok this guy actually is awesome.

10 buck for that? fuckin boutique miniatures

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

cyberia posted:

I don't know what's going on here but look at that goddamned scrunt marine on the right

scalecreep.jpg

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Ugleb posted:

Clearly a hobbyist who understands that when attempting to capture the subtle fascist undertones of 40k lore, one must be understated in their conversions.

black templars just like their cross patties ok?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

JcDent posted:

Yeah, I dunno why would anyone buy that when the captain has that many options. Like I said, I have two - I'm not good with ebay - and they're just super bland.

The commander is great at 14, especially if you can easily replace the stupid back pack.

Not like GW is the only one in that regard. But Warmahordes probably have a better ruleset and an overall army is probably cheaper (I never cared, so I never counted)

that warmachine dude shows up for me as $20, while the metal space marine captain goes for 30 freedom bucks

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
$30 bucks for a plastic man whos pose reminds me of the super old captain tycho model? :catstare:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

SRM posted:

Man that looks like a late era Mage Knight prepaint.

looks more like a watercolor painting to me

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

really diggin jesse tautura there

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

JcDent posted:

The hills have blergh

fix the eyes and this is rad as hell

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

1000 Brown M and Ms posted:

Not just teenagers. I remember a White Dwarf article from many years ago where a staffer had made a Thousand Sons army and the main hero had wings

crazy that the guys who worship the big bird god would have wings

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Kwyndig posted:

Those... those are cardboard packing pieces, unaltered, aren't they.

hams love spending lots of money on ridiculously overpriced stuff so its not exactly the worst idea

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
theyre adorable :kimchi:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Ugleb posted:

So $3 per arm, one of which looks wrecked?

i think you meant all. all the arms are wrecked

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

these are all insanely good

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtB_jvznaNM

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

SteelMentor posted:

Surely there's some kinda term for the pathological need for Bronies to jam their little obsession into everything.

bestiality

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

quote:

Their armor did not suffer anything beyond scratched paint from what must have been a million bullets.

uhhh, that would actually inflict 54450 unsaved wounds on space marines, so that squad of ten imperial fists would be wiped out in the blink of an eye

:goonsay:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
hes seen things you people wouldnt believe

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
no, you dont seem to understand

i will help you

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
because they can charge a significant amount less than gw does for something thats good enough, while still making a decent profit off each sale. pretty simple really

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
pretty sure that banner was printed out, the ruins on the armor are way more squiggly looking

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Synthbuttrange posted:

May I direct your eyes to the lower right

all of these are insanely rad

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
that huge retarded tank is pretty on brand for gw tho?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

berzerkmonkey posted:

On the one hand, yeah, it was inappropriate, considering it was the company that gave them a paycheck. I don't care what company you work for - if you slam them, there are going to repercussions. Games Day was a high profile event, and most of the company big-wigs (and some from the UK) were probably there. It would be like working for Microsoft and wearing a "gently caress Micro$oft LOL" shirt to a yearly event and not expecting to be shitcanned.

hahahahahahaha

yea ok

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Moola posted:

god I loving hate this cult like atmosphere the staff foster at GW stores

wow, im detecting a high thetan level coming from your post. i suggest you head to your closest games workshop warhammer games workshop store, pick up a start collecting box or two, and get you on the way to being clear friend

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Moola posted:

im the mankini skeleton

this is insanely good

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

SteelMentor posted:

As far as the industry goes, GW is a mild offender. When you're going up against Kingdom Death, the worst of Malifaux/Infinity and indie titty models, Sisters BDSM nun armour and the Dark Eldar slave models are small fries.

hmm, has corvus belli or wyrd ever sold miniatures with bare breasts for their game that was marketed heavily toward adolescent boys?

:thunk:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

lmbo

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

SteelMentor posted:

Someone didn't wait until it was a cool, dry day to prime it.

Like seriously, I can barely make out any of the detail on his legs, jesus.

probably because he did a poor job of removing said detail

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

of course gw only releases male necrons so you have to rely on 3rd party models to get better representation

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
i think thats a jojo marine but we will need chill la chill to confirm

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
just think of all the johnny come lately hams whove never experienced stepping barefoot on a 2ed boxed set grot. put them on ebay so they too can taste the agnoy

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Synthbuttrange posted:

Are they actually worth something?

about a buck per + shipping going off of recent ebay sold listings

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
old gw poo poo will fetch a price on nostalgia alone

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Hauki posted:

Denver

I mean if someone actually wants to pay shipping on that many little pewtermans in a giant box I suppose I’m willing to entertain the idea, but I can’t imagine it’ll be cheap.

i live in denver, if you take a picture of the tub contents i might come take that garbage off your hands

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
thats pretty much craigslist.txt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
tbf ive only ever used craigslist to buy cars, but theres lots of sketchy poo poo and the possibility of being murdered lurks in the back of my mind while im searching