Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
That image crops out the best skeleton

BONEBIRD!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
A palate cleanser

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
I don't like orcs being uniform, but I love orcs being disguised, so it's a thumbs up from me!

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER

darkwasthenight posted:

Well isn't this your lucky day??

I love these!

NC Wyeth Death Cult posted:

Ian Wood, the guy redoing third edition Epic is doing the same thing in 6mm. He also made a bunch of kommandos running around with the old style Falcon gravtanks above their heads.

https://twitter.com/wartrader/status/1514205916060700672

I love these!

And to keep the good vibes going, here's some more!

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER

Scratch Monkey posted:

Are Chaos Orks a real thing? That would be awesome

I think this picture is the only canonical appearance of Chaos Orks. I think it's from 3rd or 4th edition.

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
Kabowski is an absolute mad lad with his hobby ideas

(There's many genuinely inspiring ideas on his IG, I just cherrypicked the silliest/cutest)

He also does a lot of Tintin fanart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER

Bucnasti posted:

Seen on Facebook.

I love that they chose to paint him as a Lamenter, who are already known for having a difficult color scheme to paint