Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PenguinSalsa
Nov 10, 2009

Moola posted:

It's actually impressive how they managed to take a cute non sexualised model and make it creepy through text

Yup :stare:

Shame, the model's actually really nice and it'd be great as a generic cyberpunk sidekick/NPC. You could just ignore the fluff I guess.
Infinity has really gone full weird anime space opera the last edtion, and not in a good way. I used to play Infinity regularly back in 1st/2nd ed but things like this make me hesitate to go back
even though the rules are great. The Nomads have fewer cat girls now though, that's at least some kind of progress.

PenguinSalsa fucked around with this message at 15:29 on Jul 22, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PenguinSalsa
Nov 10, 2009

Pierzak posted:

You'd get a lot of duplicate bits left over.

Which means lot of creepy meat dolls. :stonk:

Seriously, what the gently caress. Back to scrunts please.

PenguinSalsa
Nov 10, 2009

Chill la Chill posted:

I would like to own a meat scrunt. You guys are also lying; that chicken bear is amazing. Very realistic texture

That's the creepiest part :stare:

Iron Crowned posted:

How about a scrunt meat doll?

Some lunatic sculpted this. It's not real meat and technically well sculpted and accurate, but it's scrunty enough :v:

PenguinSalsa fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Feb 15, 2018

PenguinSalsa
Nov 10, 2009

Cat Face Joe posted:

when the TO is being a dick about bare minis so you paint them there while looking directly into his eyes

A few of the Blood Bowl players in my gaming club did this. Their "efforts" looked worse than the masterpieces above.

PenguinSalsa
Nov 10, 2009

Frobbe posted:

Metal Slug is leaking

Aside from the sloppy drybrushing (?) I see nothing wrong with this. That's at least a far better use of the swordbladewhatever chassis than the official models. A few more skulls and that tank is 40K as gently caress.

Muppetjedi posted:

Faces are hard..

This is art.

PenguinSalsa fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Feb 26, 2018

PenguinSalsa
Nov 10, 2009
Impressive, but imagine the smell if the shells were not extremely well cleaned up before assembly...
Completely agree that sea bugs are less creepy than land bugs for some reason.

PenguinSalsa
Nov 10, 2009
Isn't the Giger stuff supposed to be an Aleph army for Infinity? I think that the "artist" posted some of the tamer models in that collection on the official Infinity forums a few years ago.
Definitely falls into the "technically impressive and nails the aestetic but" category.

PenguinSalsa
Nov 10, 2009
Not too bad. More like "I want to use this ogryn I had lying around in my Houser Escher gang."

Edit: Spoke too soon. This was bad* :stare:
*And possibly NWS and/or racist. Can't even tell anymore.

PenguinSalsa fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Mar 16, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PenguinSalsa
Nov 10, 2009

TTerrible posted:

https://warhammeradventures.com/

WE HAVE REACHED THE PINNACLE OF WARHAMMER

Making 40K kid friendly seems so weird, but now I kinda want to GM a Rogue Trader campaign inspired by the Attack of the Necron cover. It's got that wonderful old-school scifi adventure vibe.:3: