Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thiswayliesmadness
Dec 3, 2009

I hope to see you next time, and take care all
It's a Reaper mini but I can't recall the name. Best thing about that guy is that there's a partially digested skeleton inside it's largest mouth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thiswayliesmadness
Dec 3, 2009

thespaceinvader posted:

Sadly?

That's orky as gently caress.

Seriously, I'm genuinely unsure whether there's anything you CAN'T slap wheels, armour, guns and rivets on and make an orky as gently caress conversion out of.

Now watch someone prove me wrong VVVV

Sometimes it's the little things like rivets that stop a crappy conversion from looking like this:

Too bad about the rules for 'em, but as a very basic walker the kan makes a pretty easy and fun conversion. Quite fancy the one with a dakkajet turret for a head.

thiswayliesmadness
Dec 3, 2009

Saw this in my local craigslist: A space marine halloween costume!

Only $1800!

thiswayliesmadness
Dec 3, 2009

The necron pilot looks a tad under done though. A little egg wash would really help those colours pop.

thiswayliesmadness
Dec 3, 2009

Is a deployment of Danny Di Vito dwarves worse than a gaggle of Gilbert Godfrey ghouls?

thiswayliesmadness
Dec 3, 2009

"I just wanted some elves painted, but instead he showed me his exposed primer!"

The guy from that latest BTP gently caress up video claimed he was going to take them to court, but doubt that'll happen. Hopefully going to be some day they'll get some come upins in court if they don't just shut down before that.

thiswayliesmadness
Dec 3, 2009

Want to shake that land raider. Though all the googly eyes would probably settle towards you, having the vehicle stare angrily at such blasphemous actions.

thiswayliesmadness
Dec 3, 2009

Speaking of marines and unicorns:

thiswayliesmadness
Dec 3, 2009

Unless you're playing a halfling. Those guys are walking bite size snickers to a bulette. Picture being all happy in your little hobbit hole smoking some pipe weed when a land shark Kool-Aid man's into your living room.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thiswayliesmadness
Dec 3, 2009

"Is he a Decepticon? Is he an Autobot?"
"He is the Emperor's Finest."