Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Calico Noose
Jun 26, 2010
Credit where its due that white tiger thing is actually fairly effective camouflage, I have no idea what the silhouette of that thing is, it's just a formless blob.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calico Noose
Jun 26, 2010
It's actually the opposite of that, Butcher is a lunatic murder machine with a soft spot for kids. In a they remind him of his daughter way, not the creepy grim'dark way.

Calico Noose
Jun 26, 2010
Why does it seem like so many 40K players attempt to bake their armies? I've never gone to a Warmachine tournament and had anybody try to field croissants of Menoth against me.

Calico Noose
Jun 26, 2010
Also that chained on head thing only connects to one ankle, the other ankle is chained to itself.

Calico Noose
Jun 26, 2010

Pfft, they've got nothing on Borka, who comes with a set of giant brass balls and a crotch spike.

Calico Noose
Jun 26, 2010
Magnetic glove?

Calico Noose
Jun 26, 2010

People mocked me for pointing out the trend of Warhammer bread armies at the start of this thread. Now I bask in my well earned smugness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calico Noose
Jun 26, 2010

Shadeoses posted:

A wizened old artisan hobbles into the witnesses stand, loupe gleaming and whiskers trembling. A tear falls onto his neatly pressed hobby apron, and his fingers, long and fine like a piano player's, grip the railing for support.

"It was bad, Your Honour. The models were really lovely for the price."

"Show me on the miniature where Blue Table hosed you"