Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Nebalebadingdong posted:

so uh is this explicit permission from the game creators to make nazi themed warbands

They used the terms "furfag" and "feminazi", I don't think it's official.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Chill la Chill posted:

I have those minis from a CSI sale. Space dandy looks so good but I don't know if I'll ever paint the idols. The boob gag makes sense in an animated medium for satirical effect, but as a static model...

Wait, are we talking a literal Space Dandy figure or some dandy-like guy that's just different enough?

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

I'm... I'm not even mad about the bowling ball tits. Just disappointed.

If you're going to have a kickstarter project that has tits, make them good titties. It doesn't make you less skeezy, but it does make you look more competent.

Or, you know, don't put bare breasts on your minis. That's an option. (somebody tell them that's an option.)

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Iron Crowned posted:

Get ye to the nearest strip club, there's bound to be at least one good one there

Just one, though. She's working towards the other.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Didn't think I'd see a thing as dumb as that today.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Though I am revealing my lack of Warhams knowledge here (proud or ashamed, don't know which) I have to know: is that poo poo fieldable? Like are there stats for that monster back there? Sorry if this is something I should know; I'm a heathen that plays Warmahordes instead because I like the mechanics better.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Came to see scrunts, left with dread about scrunt quality of life.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Those are amazing.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

I'm dead, the thread has finally killed me.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

I laughed for a full minute at feminids. Hell yes I'll be a feminid.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Moola posted:

SKKKrunts

What a waste of scrunts.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

You know what's weird? I haven't seen any Warmahordes in here. In fact, I haven't met any nazis while playing that game, a few weirdos who took wargaming too seriously, but not nazis.

I hope this is the norm. Let it be the norm.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

I said this in the other thread, where I first saw it, but I'm planning on buying some of these little books precisely because they piss off redditors so much. I'm going to give GW money for the first time in my life because they're pissing off the right people. For books I'll probably never read.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Iron Crowned posted:

All titties are beautiful

No.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Sometimes things in this thread make me want to hate the hobby in general.

Things like this make me stop hating.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

They tried.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

SteelMentor posted:

Whoever made this only knows how to communicate via memes and has no real IRL friends.

So like, half the people I used to serve working at GW.

Can you... Can you make a thread about working there? I bet you have some stories.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

I think I saw that squig in a dream once...

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Moola posted:

I was watching Big Mouth season 2 and one character called someone a scrunt

I'm still shocked by the cultural appropriation

I was going to insult you for watching Big Mouth, but realized I could do no harm greater than you've done to yourself.

ALSO:

HOLY poo poo.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Moola posted:

Big Mouth is fine

I'm not going to go into the content, as I have not seen more than a little (enough to keep me away), but are you seriously looking at that art style and saying that is fine?

If a show is that ugly, it has to be fantastic or just plain weird to make me interested.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

I... I identify with this. I, too, am trash.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Atlas Hugged posted:

they're harder to paint

:thunk:

All your other points are fine, but are you nuts?

In my experience smaller models are excruciatingly harder to paint.

Scale was actually part of why I got into Warmachine instead of Warhammer when I started the hobby, along with rules and a few other things. (Joke's on me, finding a game in my new town is impossible and Privateer has been poo poo lately anyway).

I guess it might be preference, but seriously?

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Finally, a good scrubby scrunt in here.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Those tits look worse in 3d than in the bad hentai drawings they're based on.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Just lol if you wouldn't kick it based with some fairies.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

I wish I could have an ounce of the fun with anything that unicycle ork has with his ride.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

That base is hideous.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Some Goon posted:

They're the only patrons of the arts left. Can't paint on an empty stomach.

It's not just anime people, don't worry, comrade, it's furries, too! :haw:

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Screaming Idiot posted:

It's a bit crackly, with the occasional louder crunch as you come across a thicker layer of chitin or buildup of glue. Not, goes down well with a mug of honey tea spiked with a shot of brandy.

Go away, you have made me deeply upset.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

AndyElusive posted:

Behold! The Titty Deamons of Khorn

Isn't Khorn the murder happy one? I mean, all of them are, but he's the extra murder happy one that sucks hard at parties and is just a buzzkill because he only wants to murder, right?

I dunno, I just imagine if you're working for the murder man himself, rockin tiddies aren't a thing he'd gift you with, unless you could somehow work murder into their use. There's not even a drop of blood, just naked chicks!

(Really, though, these are boring as gently caress. The scupts are competent, and the painters did well, but this is deadass the first generic thing that pops into my head when someone says "demon chick".)

DicktheCat fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Mar 20, 2021

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

goatface posted:

He's not always trying to erase half the universe, sometimes he just fucks with people.

Every birthday. Every goddamned birthday.

What really gets me are the people who say movie Thanos was right. Bruh, you got the power to literally erase half of all life in the universe, but you're so creatively bankrupt that you can't see that you can just make more resources with the macguffin instead of committing murder? You can do loving anything with the damned thing.

poo poo, dude. You're a moron.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Using hot glue on your models?:ohdear:

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

You didn't ask if you could use my likeness.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

The dog with the balls is funny.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Scrunt elemental

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Look, guys, you're being so unprogressive here. You can be a stripper and a mech pilot these days. Join my onlyfans and see how!

:wink:

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Bucnasti posted:

I feel like posting renders of 3d print files is cheating, but posting 3d printed minis is perfectly valid, and as such I give you, my very own Big Tiddy Goff Girlfriend.

I got a 3d printer a couple weeks ago and I felt compelled to print one.

Also all you guys talkin poo poo about Green Gorilla Orks can go right to hell.:orks:

I'm glad to see the support for Big Buff Lady in this thread.

Keep having good taste, all of you.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

I want a story about a male alien race with built in battle-heels that makes fun of human men for their pathetic wimpy calves, and the day is saved in the end by strippers and drag queens, whom the aliens are impressed by and acknowledge as equals.

This ushers in a new era of prosperity between our peoples, but a few ankles may be harmed along the way.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

chin up everything sucks posted:

There are people who will write this for you.

Now that I think about it, I know a few, but I'm not sure this premise has more than like a comic page worth of content, and a 4-panel one at that.

Aliens come, make fun of people, then see folks in high heels, and panel four is fully automated luxury gay space communism.

I'm not sure I'm married to the shitpost enough to draw or commission it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Oh, sorry, that's my spaceship. Just spray them with a water bottle, they'll move.