Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Mad Models: Beyond Thunder's Domes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Warboot posted:

More Cat-Taur dudes

Oh man, Rainbow Warriors. That takes me back.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

muggins posted:

It's so different from any other stuff out there

God drat that's some fine Happy Marines.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
I'm almost certain there's an Actual Lightsaber sword somewhere in the RPG books.

There's also a power sword with a faulty pattern that makes it catch fire. Since they couldn't fix it but didn't want to stop selling it, the Mechanicus added some thermal insulation and marketed it as a :krad: flaming sword :krad:

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
That's actually a very, very small elephant.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Fathis Munk posted:

Yeah what the gently caress is that tiny rear end pauldron in the upper right, shameful.

Some space marine models have the arm and pauldrons separate so you can swap in various combinations.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
https://mobile.twitter.com/AndriErlingsson/status/755190548202450944

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Nebalebadingdong posted:

today's "It Came From Facebook"

That's a weird-looking hookah.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

CovfefeCatCafe posted:

I've been so far out of the loop on WH40K stuff that I didn't realize that T54/55 turret wasn't a conversion. Now if only GW would introduce more competent tank design into the rest of its line...

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Frobbe posted:

When the new snake kits were released i started a countdown until someone put a spacemarine on them. here we go! (Emperor's Children Terminator)

The next one had better be a bare-chested space marine wearing Terminator pants.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Synthbuttrange posted:

What snake tits?

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Booley posted:

Kreig are WW1 french, so the difference is a little more than academic

Death Korp of Krieg are German, Armageddon Steel Legion are French.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Symetrique posted:

Mein gott.

I hadn't checked the site since they did their Shizuoka posts, looks like I missed something even more ridiculous.

http://www.themodellingnews.com/2018/05/two-new-fire-releases-of-thre-figures.html

quote:

We aren't sure what this girl is doing, but this resin 10th scale bust from Stalingrad does capture a beautiful young woman doing something, I suppose the mind boggles, she does look lovely though...

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Archaon the Everchosen

There's a whole gallery of these.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
The Starry Knights?

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Ah, the Munchmarines have arrived, screaming as usual.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Len posted:

3d printed imperial guardsman

yes, this is infinitely better than just buying models!

Honestly that looks cool. Maybe it would look best with one basic colour then a drybrush to make the edges pop?