Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
People were saying Sisters of Battle were all female but I've always remembered them having male priests and stuff. Just these absolute mad lads coked out on eccleiasticy. They also had those pipe organs that shot missiles.

I never actually played as them in TT but had one of the older codecies and the combination of power armor+miracles seemed interesting, there was also overlap with witch hunters too so you could have some Sisters host led by Obiwan Sherlock Van Hellsing if you wanted.

They were OK in the RTS game too. Bolters/Flamers/Meltas was their gimmick I remember.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

w00tmonger posted:

Whats the grossest mini out there? My head always falls back to that mech made out of bugs, but surely there's some holismason creation at the top of the pile

Google Kingdom Death

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Come on now, would them being egalitarian in sexual violence really make it any more reasonable? Some mpreg dudes waddling besides a penis monster doesn't sound like it would make much difference.

But along those lines, wouldn't we have to hold artists like HR Geiger to the same standard?

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
I see. Not trying to rationalize the overpriced creepy dick monster figurines or anything. But the closest association I got was Geigers xenomorph and the sexual and grotesque imagery associated with it.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Angry Marines are probably my favorite fan chapter.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

'You can milk anything with nipples'

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

with a rebel yell she QQd posted:

Look what I found.

Given my recent post history in this thread, I'd like to say: Not my work.
Is there supposed to be an upper half, or is this intended to just be a vulva on legs?

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Moola posted:

Computer. End program

Wan die

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
That Orky Trojan Rhino is great.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

"I will die a thousand deaths before I make two trips to the Black Ark."

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
So do they control the dudes by doing kegels or what?

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
I think for all our collective sanity we steer the thread back on topic.

Horny miniatures are funny but kind of cringe. At some point it starts to intersect with the kinds of people that cover the common areas of their home with fetish art. There's nothing wrong with it in of itself, nobody is really going to care one way or another but it does start to get a little "exhibitionist" at some point I assume. Nobody really gives a flip if some grognard likes titty battleship women miniatures, but if you really don't care to see a Fletcher class DD with DD sized honkers in your tabletop naval sim game that's reasonable too.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
100 coats of Pony Jar Pearl

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Tin Tim posted:

Clocking in for another regular day at the rear end painting factory

*staring at purple cheeks*
:stare: "perfectly balanced, as all things should be."

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Spoilers for front wedgie
https://twitter.com/PridefuISin/status/1637507447551062022?t=4ypJoaxHdA3wTrtvd8qsmQ&s=19

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

GreenBuckanneer posted:

Hello friend, please sit down, take your hat off and put it on the waifu rack. would you like some help opening the coca cola bottle? we got a waifu bottle topper. Make sure to not put your phone on the table, please, slide it in between batman and catwoman loving

The knife block was pretty cool at least. Could've been so much worse, like a paintbrush stand that holds the paintbrush between the models cleavage or buttcheeks or something.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Kwyndig posted:

Did they really need to make her nipples show? SMDH

How else are you gonna know how cold it is?

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Grey Hunter posted:

Living their best life!

These boots were made for walkin'!

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
"Werez me box o teef?
"Bein' pokked at by Top Boyz"
"Whoze?"
"TOP. BOYZ."

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Eediot Jedi posted:

They can come in pairs. One will always roll six, one die will always roll one. If someone challenges your magic 6 die, you switcheroo the magic 6 die for the magic 1 die, roll, and say "See!"

E: the dice are weighted to be magic. putting the dice in salt water is how to test them, anything will float if there is enough salt in the water to be more dense than the object is, weighted dice will float with their cheating face up, normal dice will show random faces. In the story the cheater used the dice to get first turn, by the third/fourth game the opponent was suspicious and told a ref. The opponent blusters about how offended they are, says gently caress this, they'd rather concede than have their honour impugned. The ref said we'd need salt water to test for sure, the opponent leaves to go buy salt.

While waiting the cheater goes to the toilet. When the opponent comes back, and the cheater is back, the cheater goes "what dice?" Someone thinks lol wait if they were weighted, the dice wouldn't make it around the s bend in a toilet, and goes to check the toilet stalls.

2nd e: I like this story because you could technically say the opponent was being salty.

I don't understand why he wouldn't have some identical looking normal dice and pull a switcheroo when it looked like he might get confronted. But I guess someone smart enough to think of that isn't going think they'll be smart enough to get away with using loaded dice at a tournament.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

moths posted:

I'm trying to imagine how she'd hold her nursing baby crabs. My imagination is not powerful enough to conquer this sculpt.

Don't crabs make thousands of offspring? Shouldn't there be more crab teats down there?

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Battle-Catte

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Cat Face Joe posted:

maybe the closeups of cammy's photorealistic crotch are more up your alley

:stare: I'm listening...

moths posted:

Is that a fetish foot? It looks too realistic.

If fetish titty models have taught me anything, it should be like 75% bigger than a normal foot and ejaculating.

Surprisingly foot fetish guys are more focused on "perfection" than "excess" so for them it seems to be a perfectly proportioned lady foot with no calluses or unkempt toenails and excellent "toe profile". The only exaggeration I see them make is a tendency to really highlight the way the skin on the soles of the feet wrinkles when the foot is curled.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

drat, got everything down to the Razor bumps on her taint, talk about detail!

Jokes aside the guy appears to be able to paint photorealistic skin on the models, really nailing that translucent effect of fair skin. Because you know those big titty models are missing? A railroad map of titty veins all over them.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Not just that but look at the skin at the back of the elbow, pretty realistic. There was another one that was Cammy's armpit and it looked very much like a woman's shaved armpit (rougher textured slightly darker skin)

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Z the IVth posted:

Bigger joke is painting photorealistic skin on a non-photorealistic model. From what little you can see of the rest it's clearly an anime styled Sculpt. It'd be like painting photorealistic skin on a Funkopop.

Asuka Needs Skin

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

"No see Homer you bought the AS7-F Atlas. See they've replaced the stock PPC with a set of enormous robot honkers"

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

A Perfect Twist posted:

Thread adjacent

"It's just one banana, Abaddon. How much can it cost, ten human sacrifices?"

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
There's been drama on Twitter about the idea of female space marines in 40k and gamer chuds are so bent out of shape about it. Like they think that since space marines are GWs flagship product wanting to have girl marines ("You can have sisters of battle, they're right there!") is obviously a ploy by the wokes to ruin the franchise.

At one point a chudhammer player accused a wokehammer player of doing a lovely job painting his army and this accusation was so scandalous that even his chud peers were stepping in and saying he went too far lmao.

"I think space marines could be girls too"
"I am so angry at the very notion of that that I'm going to accuse any proponent of just being a" tourist". Also you did a terrible job painting that Squirmy Eel chapter company! "
"Woah Woah now Carl insulting a paint job? Let's not say things we can't take back now!"

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
No no you don't understand the LORE says the process of creating Space Marines is only compatible with MALE physiology it just wouldn't work in a universe with demons made of psychic gestalt emotions and sentient fungus and alien bugs there's just NO WAY you could write it into the story!

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

marines are heavily gendered but basically sexless. they're Genocide Ken.

Which is one argument they have against making them girls. I just find their overaction to be funny and pathetic.

I thought GW had already run these weirdos out of the community already? Or just the full blown Nazis?

Then you have a few women chiming in and claiming nobody bothered them about 40k it was only the woke players acting sexist and labeling them pickmes :psyduck:

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

AndyElusive posted:

I hear they jack each other off.

edit: what a page snipe.

I thought this is how Apothecaries extract the progenoid gland from space marines?

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
We live in the dumbest timeline.
https://twitter.com/RaymundoTheIII/status/1747792087762846077?t=i51eiDxufWrL_e-5N7H40g&s=19
Inquisitor, you can go ahead with the exterminatus now :commissar:

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
"FSM" stands for Female Space Marines, just for context here.
https://twitter.com/CerberusXt/status/1749755550919725332?t=ZUwwWz7SFkOlD2g--c8b_A&s=19

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
I agree. I was kind of neutral about it until all the nerd tantrums and gatekeeping (accusing anyone in favor of FSM as being a "tourist") and now I hope they do it purely to spite these idiots.

They also had a few female Twitter users conveniently pop up out of nowhere to totally agree with the chudhammer side, got told to gently caress off and then pulled the "so much for the tolerant left!" bit. Because everyone knows the lack of female 40k fans is solely due to woke activists corrupting the franchise with their degeneracy and not any other reason :allears:

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
It's less the narrative plausibility and more the anxiety of some perceived outgroup has sway over what they consider is cherished and sacred. Space Marines are the big money maker and they think it'll... Ruin the franchise by changing in a way that the "real" fans don't want.

These chuds saw that Kathleen Kennedy south park episode and it imprinted on them the way a baby bird imprints on the first animal it sees.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Do these idiots hear themselves talk?
https://twitter.com/Thor_Odinson/status/1749594258414182792?t=lyFzTyW3hXiZqMwxAhmTXg&s=19

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Looks like the Battletech people issued a similar statement as Games Workshop, and it's very telling the type of people upset about it.
https://twitter.com/catalystgamelab/status/1749809280918925374?t=tNJevXl1scoX0RdnKmkTrA&s=19

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
What's the "online smear campaign" they're taking about? I haven't really played the tabletop or read the books since back in the FASA days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

I'll admit this is what it often comes down to when you have to paint like 80 of the little bastards for your toy armies if you're not super into the painting part of the hobby.

I'm guessing people with numerous ork/gaunt armies just dip the whole model upside down in the paint pot and go from there lol.