Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

LordAba posted:

Jesus, please tell me on the great unclean one where the person who wouldn't paint his own space dolls touched you.
Right in the Glottkin, I'm guessing
But it's ok, it won't be needed/useable in 9th :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

Oh man I haven't seen Zoids in forever, is that the Lige-aaaaahhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHH!

HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

There better be a Charmeleon Pyre Troll

HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

*blows up the first time it gets shot at, every single game*

HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

Maybe some prudes who couldn't understand this piece of artistic genius reported it until it was taken down.
Jerks.

HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

I fire my... heh... darklance... at your Knight...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

Pierzak posted:

Of course it was described as:

(I admit I took some liberties with formatting, but SA doesn't like font sizes/colors :v:)
Contrary to popular belief, bird sphincters are not pro painters. It seriously looks like someone let their parrot poo poo on tgeir mini and called it a day.