Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Just started reading this thread and I'm laughing like a retard at this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Frobbe posted:

Prepare for an onslaught of my misspent youth

I couldn't afford a dreadnaught

Out of legs? no problem!

This one i didn't make, but it appeared among my spacemans somehow.

he's just too cool4school

these are actually p cool and creative

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
kill all doll gamers

edit: and all of the other gamers too

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
Why do people take doll games so seriously? Is it the spectrum?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Jetrock posted:

I painted these, uh, 23-24 years ago.

Snotling Smartboyz, basically a collision of a bunch of snotling minis, some plastic Space Marine bits, and assorted parts box chunks, plus the A7V as a dropship/troop carrier. It was Rogue Trader days and you could still make up armies with a point system. Kind of overdid it on the weathering and ink wash.

that skull is killing me

hooman posted:

All marked "Pro Painted"

agreed

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Safety Factor posted:

Whenever I see these stupid, awful pinups I can't help but wonder what they'll look like once their fanbase gets a hold of them and actually paints them. Imagine that model painted up to the standards of THIN YOUR PAINTS.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3p_VuPIS2c

ahahahahaha

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
lol everyone should go read his posts in the grognards thread:

osirisisdead posted:

Whenever anyone gets into that stupid loving argument, I think of this picture and remember that their failure to find women outside of the petite-bourgeoisie princesses to which they are accustomed is only that, their failure.

As someone who has had some significant real-life adventures, and is also firmly outside the norms of our society, that is pretty much how it works. You can not even see the edge if you are firmly planted in the middle.

Thanks for this whole thread. It makes me even more grateful for the many awesome gamers with whom I have diced over the years.

edit: grammar!

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

PyroDwarf posted:

IT CAME FROM FACEBOOK!!! From 'eavier Metal. The group that is generally full of high quality work.
:nws: For tiny demon boobies, but honestly they are so poorly painted you might miss it.
http://i.imgur.com/nAZqVZR.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/a6J27rB.jpg

McDemons

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
i missed it

what was it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild