Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Do you love Blood Bowl, but despair at the lack of Nazis>

Despair no more!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/alphateamsurvivors/fantasy-football-resin-and-metal-spectacle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

The close ups make it clear it was printed on a crappy printer and is full of layer marks, really needed a touch up.

Also lol at the gallery title of 'giant Stompa' - someone's not heard of Gargants... (reminds me I really should get back onto fixing up mine sometime)

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Ugleb posted:

I'm going to miss this Kickstarter.

Is it just me or is the one on the right stabbing itself in the neck to end its suffering?

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Len posted:

Looks like you can't buy it anymore/now?

It's now out on the Punga Minis site so their pledge manager is closed - https://pungaminiatures.com/savageorcs/tproduct/331875464-370067969561-dead-orchestra

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Silhouette posted:

Kev White is one of the best sculptors in the business, but I've never liked his dwarfs because they all just look like 28mm humans scaled down to 20mm scale. The proportions are all too "normal" and not chunky enough for proper fantasy dwarfs.

I kinda of like a few of them mixed in with other ranges of dwarves to give a variety of body types, but wouldn't like an army of them.

Basically the reason I don't really like Mantic's new halfling range, they basically just look like short humans.

Re the Chaos Dwarf, it gives the impression of old school Chaos with the fancy armour rather than the more 'modern' big hat brigade, so I don't mind it so much.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Loxbourne posted:

Seconding this, Hasslefree are a class act. Very friendly at shows and events too.

Hasslefree are great but they've been suffering from a few issues for the past few years. Staff health problems has caused some occasional big delays in shipping, and inability to get metal versions of their sculpts out so you can only get pricy resin versions of their newer stuff.

Also I suspect their rate of releases is going to tank with Kev White joining Forgeworld and them trying to find new sculptors to work with.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

The worst loss.jpg edit

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

those are certainly some impressive Doc Thunders

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

That's literally Lionizer

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

I've seen pics of other ones on their FB which have the wheels way further back so maybe this one's misassembled? It sure looks too back heavy to move...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

smug jeebus posted:

Not even parody at this point