Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kiavahr
Oct 17, 2013

Outrageous Lumpwad

mango sentinel posted:

I really love the concept of Bad Moons but ostentations clothes and accessories are so strongly associated with black people in popular culture that I have a hard time appreciating them without questioning my own prejudices.

A litmus test against ork standards could be: is their shoota the shootiest, their choppa the choppiest, and are their teef all proudly on display? If some other aspect like ornamentation is prioritized higher then it ain't orky and is more likely based on some human bias.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kiavahr
Oct 17, 2013

Outrageous Lumpwad

Bucnasti posted:

We can still put completely awesome poo poo in here right?

what a display

what a lovely display

Kiavahr
Oct 17, 2013

Outrageous Lumpwad

Filing away "Silicone Six-pack" for next time I need a throwaway username, thanks.

Kiavahr
Oct 17, 2013

Outrageous Lumpwad
Is there a better sauce vector among vegetables? I don't think so.

Kiavahr
Oct 17, 2013

Outrageous Lumpwad
I can see a use case for printers in certain GW games, specifically the skirmish ones like necromunda or gorkamorka. Small squads to start with, and if you're using the campaign rules they change frequently between matches as characters lose limbs, gain scars, and upgrade weapons. It fits the output of a printer way better than a full-size wargame since you only make a dozen models to start with and then do another couple after every major event. Plus there is the option of making lots of wacky ork vehicles!

Another use case would be some some truly authentic battletech, where you use soldering irons and side clippers on the 'mechs as they're damaged like the creators did in the original game demos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kiavahr
Oct 17, 2013

Outrageous Lumpwad

Z the IVth posted:

Looks like the cast of a kid's cartoon.

Pretty sure they're the knights of wundagore from 90's acid trip spiderman unlimited