Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Glukeose
Jun 6, 2014

As a rule, mixing sexual imagery with horror can be an effective technique to evoke a visceral response in your audience. HR Giger founded an empire on that.

Slapping sexy animu babes all over stuff is not the same and these minis make me sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glukeose
Jun 6, 2014

I think if I knew what an actual professional job was supposed to look like I'd be a bit more disappointed with that Land Raider. As it stands I'd be absolutely pleased if I could manage something like that. Those Warmachine guys on the other hand do look pretty bad, and I think the massive pricetag that these Blue Table dudes put on their work is absurd.

Glukeose
Jun 6, 2014

Vermintide posted:

Chaos says otherwise

You mean udderwise?

Glukeose
Jun 6, 2014

Extremely fascinating dog dick armament on that dread. Is that for piercing armor?

Glukeose
Jun 6, 2014

What part of that is meant to evoke a spider?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glukeose
Jun 6, 2014

Thought it was a weird Eldar warlock at first and then audibly exhaled when I realized what it was.