Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Ugleb posted:

Upcoming space halflings from TTCombat.

but do they ride chickens?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

this is the same guy whose cracking open a can of beer in that RT pic

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

I'm noe realizing that one of the reasons the new Squats are so boring is that the SWolves take up all the Viking real estate

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

GreenBuckanneer posted:

I'd only be interested in getting gundam wing models anyways, no idea what that costs.

1/144 High Grade for $20-30, ultra detailed 1/100 Master Grade for $50-60 or detailed but smol 1/144 Real Grade for $30-40

At this point only the Wing and Tallgeese have RG so if you want the whole cast like that you're our of luck

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

EthanSteele posted:

There's a High Grade that comes with the Master Gundam and the horse is a glorified stand, but its good and fun and easy to build in an evening.

The old action figure (mobile suit in action) is probably a better representation

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

Scratch Monkey posted:

The 40k novels I read are exceedingly sexless.

At least we know genestealers gently caress

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

they're allowed, plenty of non canon things are allowed and always have been

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

Harvey Mantaco posted:

This doesn't seem very male-gazey to me, I don't hate it. I get the vibe the character has a midriff because gently caress it that's what she wants to wear.

gotta say that the FW painters make her look much more toned than the model is apparently sculpted to be

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

no context just thought this was cool

Zoats are cool

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

Indolent Bastard posted:

When there were four foot prints in the sand, that was when I carried you my child.

the pose and the face conveys an entire narrative we need more sad dino cyberslaves

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

"hurr durr durrr"

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

bring back the human bombs

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

a step down from God Emperor, no?

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

Silhouette posted:

Weapons & Warriors except you use those miniature cannons that fire BBs with actual black powder charges

that big Russian Warhammer LARP but with live ammo

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

wtf I love nu necrons now

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

A titan this big should be paying rent imo

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

Wow an all Bowsette army

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

I'm loving terrified of moving my Detolf in June

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

GreenBuckanneer posted:

Those Ikea shells look really cool, but all I can think about is how much wasted space there is by there being only a handful of shelves

detolf is popular enough that there's basically any mod you can imagine on ebay

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

Spanish Manlove posted:

Weebs love gremlin women

true

https://www.figurise.com/gridman-gals-akane-shinjo.html

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

y'all must not have meet very man female nerds if you think horny posting about hideous monsters is at all abnormal.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

Z the IVth posted:

It's missing a "no gurlz allowed" sign.

*The company of women is a dangerous thing, for by it the old devil has led many from the straight path to Paradise. Henceforth, let not ladies be admitted into the house of the Temple, that is why, very dear brothers, henceforth it is not fitting to follow this custom, that the flower of chastity is always maintained among you.

*We believe it to be a dangerous thing for any religious to look too much upon the face of woman. For this reason none of you may presume to kiss a woman, be it widow, young girl, mother, sister, aunt or any other; and henceforth the Knighthood of Jesus Christ should avoid at all costs the embraces of women, by which men have perished many times, so that they may remain eternally before the face of God with a pure conscience and sure life.

*If a brother is found guilty of lying with a woman, and we hold guilty the brother who is found in a wicked place or in a wicked house with a wicked woman, he may not keep the habit and so he should be put in irons, nor shall he ever carry the piebald banner or take part in the election of a Master.

*We prohibit and firmly forbid any brother to recount to another brother nor to anyone else….the pleasures of the flesh that he has had with immoral women; and if it happens that he hears them told by another brother, he should immediately silence him; and if he cannot do this, he should straightaway leave that place and not give his heart’s ear to the pedlar of filth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

Yeah I allways paint the cockpits, you're telling me you dont??