Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PeterWeller
Apr 21, 2003

I told you that story so I could tell you this one.

SRM posted:

This is my favorite thing since huggy spawn.

E: the lazy edge highlights on those marines are what put them over the top.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PeterWeller
Apr 21, 2003

JerryLee posted:

:agreed:

Also, I could see the land raider looking good with a (competent) job of paint to make the skulls look more like they're properly embedded in / sculpted onto the hull.

I do like that he made sure to not have any skulls blocking intake or exhaust vents.

And that fortress owns.

PeterWeller
Apr 21, 2003

I can't help but love poo poo like this because it annoys so many people.

PeterWeller
Apr 21, 2003

thespaceinvader posted:

Yep. It's actually pretty interesting - and really doesn't wind up going quite the way you think, in a lot of places - the blood angels go Nurgle, for instance, when you really would have expected Khorne...

Because the Space Wolves go Khorne, and being a vampire is like having a disease. It both benefits and suffers from trying to be a 1 for 1 reflection of the real fluff.