Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer

Synthbuttrange posted:

yeah Bill Leak

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

Grimey Drawer
The statuesque lady heads are great though! Their heroic scale meshes well with Frostgrave sprues and human Warhams and 40k.

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Luke Skywalker had hot chocolate in one of the Timothy Zahn books from the early 90s. I only remember since I won a bet with my cousin who didn`t believe me.

Also this nipple talk makes me realize I`ve got a primed topless lady from the Bones kickstarter sitting on my desk that I promised I`d turn into a celtic warrior, so I better look for some blue nipple tutorials (as if my google ads weren`t weird enough).

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

Grimey Drawer

JcDent posted:

Did Celts dye their nipples, or is she cold?

Full body designs with astrological symbols is what I was going for, but it could be both. I think about 1000 years ago, the British isles were a much warmer place, I can`t imagine streaking into battle with the current climate.

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

Grimey Drawer

I could really go for a kebab and some newcastle.

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I think it's kind of juvenile response to assume that people who point out exaggerated anatomy simply "hate boobs".

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Baron Snow posted:

Since I had to look it up to send it to a friend:

https://louisesugdenart.tumblr.com/post/144452848685/greater-daemon-of-tzeentch-finished-at-last

and I think it IS part of a whole army, if you scroll down a bit.

Those orks are awesome :orks: :3:

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Floppychop posted:

Not a ton, but certain crazy people (like me) love them.

I missed the boat on the early monopose gobbos, but I'd happily buy a few for use in D&D or my kings of war army.

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Foolster41 posted:

"Hideyo ho there heretic"

In the grim darkness of the future, there is only mur-diddly-urder!

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Two Beans posted:

Rest

In

PeaceHEEGHHHUHH

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

Grimey Drawer

I now know what the kids mean when they say they "can't even".

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

Grimey Drawer
If the entire thing is painted to look like it was carved from a massive block of sandstone (throw in some horizontal lines with different whites and browns) then you don't need to worry about sanding it.

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Woodlice like pill bugs are technically land crustaceans and not insects. Also seconding the art gallery sentiment.

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Depressing story, great piece or work, a real palate cleanser from rape-dioramas.

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Iron Crowned posted:

I always just assumed that Predators had different secondary sexual characteristics, and humans wouldn't easily be able to tell which one is a male and a female (or maybe they evolved in a way that didn't require two genders)

Yeah maybe a small amount of sexual dimorphism in size, or a lack of external organs which are easy to damage, but no, turns out it's just tits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Iron Crowned posted:

not just any tits, massive tits, because it's not like they'd be detrimental to predatoring around a jungle
Yeah good point, she's packing. I wonder if someone has already made up a Kojima-style explanation for the purpose of the tits, because nursing doesn't make much sense with the mantis face.