Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CyberLord XP
Oct 18, 2005

Goldie...She says her name is Goldie

Moola posted:

"YOUR ASTARTEING TO MAKE ME ANGRY FRANK, NOW HIT THE loving GAS ALREADY"

Dammit Moola this poo poo killed me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CyberLord XP
Oct 18, 2005

It's fascinating how talent and style can so often go rocketing off in completely different directions.

CyberLord XP
Oct 18, 2005

Dude used naked titty slaves as count's as hobgoblins. He got what he deserved.

CyberLord XP
Oct 18, 2005

Watching this now. I would hate dealing with people like this (BTP).

CyberLord XP
Oct 18, 2005

rkajdi posted:

Practicing at it is entirely how you get better.

This and remember if you're just starting out that we have some serious talent kicking around the forums. I've been painting for 5+ years and while I think I'm pretty good I know I can't throw down with a lot of the guys here. I don't want to mention names because I'll forget someone, but just look at the guys who lead the current and past oath threads. Tons of good work there.