Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Skellybones posted:

Mad Models: Beyond Thunder's Domes

:vince:

I'd like to see someone do an anatomy trace over that model to see what she'd look like without armor to have tits that big that start a good headwidth out from where her chest should be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
His recipe is good, but Romania gets snow, he has no excuse to not know how snow works.

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

It's ghost riders in the sides.

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Statues of ancient terran warriors.

Back to the skulls being weird.

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Meanwhile on some Russian website so I'm assuming in Russia...

The Emperors Cockerels

And almost forgot:

They just had to keep the titties.

Hamshot fucked around with this message at 10:44 on Jun 9, 2017

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Oh yeah, the effort put into that guy was a lot, but there's a good reason they redesigned the knights and didn't just copy them straight from the old epic models.

I think the same guy made this boy

Gimmie a high 5 3!

Hamshot fucked around with this message at 11:52 on Jun 9, 2017

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
I see a couple of stories in his pose too. Like he's just been picked up by the nape of the neck and is momentarily stunned. Or he's got something really yucky on his claws and is trying to hold them as far away from his body as he can.

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

jadebullet posted:

Someone has decided to use foam insulation to make his Land Raider dedicated to Nurgle. His issue, whether or not he should prime it first.

This might secretly be genius, the spray of the primer should melt the foam. Unless it doesn't work, in which case it's stupid.

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
So, who would win Emps vs Incredible Hulk?

That whole site is a treasure trove for the likes of the badcast fact or fanfiction segment.

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Crossposting from the 40k thread

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

It'll bite yer legs off!

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

berzerkmonkey posted:

On the one hand, yeah, it was inappropriate, considering it was the company that gave them a paycheck. I don't care what company you work for - if you slam them, there are going to repercussions. Games Day was a high profile event, and most of the company big-wigs (and some from the UK) were probably there. It would be like working for Microsoft and wearing a "gently caress Micro$oft LOL" shirt to a yearly event and not expecting to be shitcanned.

Making a point of publicly stomping it instead of just quietly disposing of it shows they were supremely insecure and overly cunty about the whole thing. I don't see microsoft inviting all the employees in that building for a public micro$oft t-shirt burning. Apple maybe, but not microsoft.

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Wrong thread etc etc i mean come on dude's chompin on a cigar

🎜Hello my baby hello my honey...🎜

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Skails posted:

I like the meticulously detailed garbage dump it's crawling out of.

Behold one of the horrors of Planet Catfood.

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
I think I heard that Simple Green (or is it LA's Totally Awesome now that's the hot poo poo?) whatever paint remover also makes greenstuff soft.

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Atlas Hugged posted:

This is a pretty stupid position. You have the obvious problem that just because other companies are worse doesn't mean that GW is fine. Both things can be bad for different reasons at the same time. I'm not going to give GW a pass just because they're marginally better than the competition. Especially not in this hobby.

I also don't cash checks on the future. You can have all the diverse concept art and promises for female sculpts in the world and it doesn't mean a drat thing if the only thing I can buy is either only dudes or the token all-girls faction. We all want GW to follow through, but when they're only releasing a new faction every quarter and the first expansion faction was already done before they realized that their customers might be interested in having women in their gangs, that means it's going to be nearly half a year before we get any regular women in the game.

You're right that there are a substantial number of women models available and that's objectively a good thing, but actually look at what the criticism is. It's not the sculpts. It's that GW did nothing, yet, to counter-balance the legacy fluff from the 80s and 90s that said girls can only be in the all-girls faction and no where else. Apparently this is going to change. But I still have to say "apparently" because until such a time that I can make that purchase it isn't true.

Pwoor, that really is some reaching you're doing there pal. 1/2 of the starter box doesn't make a token faction, dismissing future plans as not counting is just moving the goalposts, and your pathological hatred for GW doesn't really belong in this thread.

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Atlas Hugged posted:

That's misreading what I meant by token, but it's not like you ever actually read what I write. I'm also not the one moving the goalposts. I'm doing the exact opposite of that thing you're saying I'm doing. I'm saying right now there are no mixed gender gangs and there's no way to purchase one and that's what I'm being critical of. All my original post said was that it's good GW have acknowledged this but it hasn't changed yet.

I didn't bring up the topic. I just replied to a discussion that was already happening, but whatever.

Ah yes, the whole "didn't read what i wrote" defense, the last refuge of the man who is out of anything to say. Right before commenting on my comments about your comments too.

Please, stop making GBS threads up every thread but the mantic one.

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Atlas Hugged posted:

It's weird how personal you make this every single time I make a post.

says the boy who says i never read what he writes as a defense

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Fathis Munk posted:

WTF is it with all the GW apologists recently?

There's a great many lovely things GW does. The predatory and creepy way their management and single-man store employees operate, their lack of commitment to certain lines and armies, their inconsistent prices across territories, the shitshow that was inferno, how overpriced their kits are, how grossly overpriced and their paintbrushes and paints are, and how they gutted fantasy and shat all over fans of that setting.

Then you get shitlords like Atlas Shrugged swooping in to crow about petulant bullshit that aren't even the real issues, when confronted dropping to petty and trite arguments at the hope they drag someone else down to their level and beat them with experience, making GBS threads up completely unrelated threads like this one.

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

SiKboy posted:

Or, and consider this for a second, maybe they have a reasonable and not particularly controversial point, one faction and only one faction having women is exactly tokenism like they said, and you are having a hysterical meltdown over someone having a different opinion of one aspect of toy army mans from a widely acknowledged Bad Company, and you need to stop following them around screaming and flailing wildly because it makes you look like a loving mentalist. I mean, I'm just thinking out loud here.

Woah woah woah, settle down sparky. Hysterical meltdown? Following them to this thread that should be completely unrelated to gw-is-a-bad-company discussion? Mentalist? Touch a nerve, did I?

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

:magical:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
When you have archeotech engines that can already put out more thrust than you could build anything to handle, you don't need lift surfaces or aerodynamics. You just smash that air out of the way! Applying overwhelming force inefficiently to the point it'll just barely get the job done is an imperial motto.

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

HebrewMagic posted:

Also don't lie you'd all loving field that torso-less chaos boy in a heartbeat

It's the worlds easiest conversion to boot!

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Improbable Lobster posted:

I will not reread a post in my own thread.

But don't you know WHO HE IS Nebalebadingdong? He is the THREAD OP! How DARE you cross him, his WORD IS LAW! Now edit your post to make sure HE'S RIGHT and doesn't look like a loving moron.

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Moola posted:

Hamshot this is off topic but I just wanna say

your posts suck rear end

I'm starting to think you might not like me

Cat Face Joe posted:

boring trash poaster misses joke

Oh poo poo, there was a joke? I mean I'm super retarded, it just seemed improbable lobster was being too big for his britches. Was there a reference to something i missed or? :saddowns:

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
The angelfish.

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

so calling it blanche style didnt have the right je ne sais quoi?

You must be great fun at parties.

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Improbable Lobster posted:

All those parties where people talk about 90s British tabletop wargame art right?

You loving idiot. You bufoon.

Wow rude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hamshot
Feb 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

mango sentinel posted:

I think it's because I ran across some obvious hip hop inspired Flash Gitz when first learning about Orks a couple years ago and it made me kinda vigilant. I understand the origins of the unit and who they're supposed to be mocking, I've just seen it go bad in other directions.

You just need more exposure to bad moons, I prescribe painting a bad moons army yourself and theming them any way you want.

Then we will judge your decision.