Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Karl Rove
Feb 26, 2006

Oh man, the Elders are really lovely guys. Their astral projection seminars are literally off the fucking planet, and highly recommended.
Everything about this belongs in this thread:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Warhammer-4...=item41868b90ff

quote:

This converted Dreadknight comes exactly as seen.

The torso was extended to make room for the palanquin for the lizardman slann (affectionately known as Slannatello) who himself was converted into a fat old retired Ninja turtle (w/ lego swords and green stuff shell). The base was made of cork.

Well, explaining why I did this would take too long. He is just a bad rear end.

Ship with intense packaging.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Rove
Feb 26, 2006

Oh man, the Elders are really lovely guys. Their astral projection seminars are literally off the fucking planet, and highly recommended.
Quote is not edit

Karl Rove
Feb 26, 2006

Randalor posted:

I kinda want to know the story behind how this came to be. I mean, if it's a case of the guy having a young daughter that wanted to learn to play the game but wanted to play with the ponies, that's actually kind of sweet.

If it's a bronie inflicting his "love" of MLP on people, he should die in a fire.

Counterpoint: loving parents don't let their kids play Fantasy

Karl Rove
Feb 26, 2006

DIY Tau: for when you have nothing but SM bits laying around

Karl Rove
Feb 26, 2006

Numlock posted:

I kind of like it, I'm imagining a Kill Team squad of "Girl Power" Anime-barbie Chaos-marines. PRINCESS SPICE SQUAD GO!!! Khorne could be some soft of body building gal done up like an death metal fan...

I imagine quite a few people getting mad about it because of "not taking the game seriously" hopefull less getting mad because they think i'm a creep.

It's the latter, sorry.

Karl Rove
Feb 26, 2006

JcDent posted:

What the fuckity.... easterbunnyzaurus?

"JESUS CHRIST!" :stonk:

Karl Rove
Feb 26, 2006

Decorus posted:

As penance, here's a picture of some terrible Ultramarines painted by me in the late '90s. (Picture quality is terrible too, sorry)

For the record; these are certainly amateur-level but I'd never snark at them no matter how old/experienced the painter was; if someone showed up to play with an entire army that was actually finished and painted, even at this level, rock on bro. They're certainly not the melty abominations that this thread usually shows.

Karl Rove
Feb 26, 2006

ExtraCheese posted:

That game seems like it has some pretty good unspiration material.

I think I'm one of the few people who actually plays AE-WWII and (yes I know, trap sprung) this is the only sculpt in the game with straight up tits-out like this, and IIRC this was some con-only exclusive figure or something. It is still Dumb and Bad. I use Artizan and Bolt Action figures rather than the official models for regular human soldiers.

To contribute, Pulp Figures makes some rather specific miniature sets:

Sadly the site's line of Yellow Peril miniatures seems to be not available at the moment...

Karl Rove
Feb 26, 2006

buzzz

Karl Rove
Feb 26, 2006

Gluing poo poo to a GI Joe tank != "Conversion"

Some of the highlights: sponsons with nails sticking out of a large flat surface for gun barrels, plastic bottle cap and random tube sticking out of front, and a literal d6 just glued to the back of the turret :commissar:

Karl Rove
Feb 26, 2006

Karl Rove
Feb 26, 2006

420,000 rhamp ur rhino erryday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Rove
Feb 26, 2006

I picked up a pretty unspirational Ebay find recently; nothing says Nurgle like :horse:

There was also a lascannon barrel glued to the base capping the right arm socket but it broke off when I opened the box, to make some sort of junkyard lascannon arm.

Karl Rove fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Apr 3, 2016