Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

never much of a tekken fan really. i know some of the characters like king, heihachi, paul, but never got into it. i was more on the side of virtua fighter than tekken back in the day. i remember going to the arcades and always seeing tekken but never took a chance on playing it. even with a playstation i never had an interest with the game. i mean, tekken tag tournment for the playstation 2 looked nice, hell, i even thought it looked pretty cool, but again, never dived into the series.

who knows aboit pokken though. i will probably purchase it if the reviews are good. heh, this is just like with hyrule warriors and dynasty warrior games. was never a fan or had interest with dynasty warrior games till hyrule warriors and now i plan on having a go with that once it comes out. it's interesting how little "perks" to a game can really grab your interest to a game, you know what i am saying? now they just need to make some sort of moba with star fox characters and it would definitely be a go go for me and for future purchases.

pokken has potential i guess is the best thing i am going to say of the game-- for now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

stoutfish posted:

3d fighting games are bad

All of them?

• Locked thread