Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

you thought the arguments about whether ridley should be in smash or not were bad well now its going to be forty o those at any given moment

i hope pinsir gets in

pinsir is cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

mabels big day posted:

I fuckin love speculating the rosters of these crossover Nintendo games. gently caress yeah.

haunter would be cool as gently caress

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

all fighting games are terrible garbage for idiots

its okay im a big human being too

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

stoutfish posted:

considering people play marvel i don't think people care about balance

shots fired

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Soral posted:

if hawlucha isnt in this game then i dont know what the gently caress

hes on one of the posters

along with dragonite for some loving reason

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

gently caress dragonite

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

i don't think blastoise will get in because his arms are kind of short

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

actually come to think of it alot of pokemon have tiny arms

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Dongslayer. posted:

dark age of camelot spin off featuring pokemon, its gonna be epic as all hell

no

no

i thought i had escaped that evil by coming here

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

actually i think charizard is getting in so maybe blastosie wil ltoo

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

i have never played tekken but people still bother to play it in tourneys so its probably ok

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

mabels big day posted:

*plays Tekken* this game loving sucks, I hate fighting games!

*plays the exact same game but with pokemon as the characters* hell yes! This is loving awesome.

tekken doesnt have projectiles does it

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

martial arts were invented by asians westerners didnt know how to use their bodies to fight till the 1900s

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Anime Device posted:

never much of a tekken fan really. i know some of the characters like king, heihachi, paul, but never got into it. i was more on the side of virtua fighter than tekken back in the day. i remember going to the arcades and always seeing tekken but never took a chance on playing it. even with a playstation i never had an interest with the game. i mean, tekken tag tournment for the playstation 2 looked nice, hell, i even thought it looked pretty cool, but again, never dived into the series.

who knows aboit pokken though. i will probably purchase it if the reviews are good. heh, this is just like with hyrule warriors and dynasty warrior games. was never a fan or had interest with dynasty warrior games till hyrule warriors and now i plan on having a go with that once it comes out. it's interesting how little "perks" to a game can really grab your interest to a game, you know what i am saying? now they just need to make some sort of moba with star fox characters and it would definitely be a go go for me and for future purchases.

pokken has potential i guess is the best thing i am going to say of the game-- for now.

wisdom

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

virtua fighter was important man

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

program666 posted:

I remember the girl as hot

you mean misty?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

elf help book posted: