Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Oh Allison :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
After seeing how people raved about it in the Bad Thread, I finally marathonned this fuckin' thing and I have to say it has been enjoyable as hell. Honestly though as fun as Zombie Ally has been, I wish the apocalypse hadn't happened so I could have more Tubsy in my life. Gangsta poo poo.

Ada
Apr 22, 2014

Practice proper gun's safety.

TwoPair posted:

After seeing how people raved about it in the Bad Thread, I finally marathonned this fuckin' thing and I have to say it has been enjoyable as hell. Honestly though as fun as Zombie Ally has been, I wish the apocalypse hadn't happened so I could have more Tubsy in my life. Gangsta poo poo.

Considering Tubsy died in a very specific way, I reckon he'll come back as a demon to chum out with/murder everyone.

Shinmera
Mar 25, 2013

I make games!

Who knows, maybe Tubsy will be back. After all we know hell exists and he was dragged down there rather than just being killed.

Edit: Too slow.
Also, I ordered a book with sketch, but I guess it'll take some weeks to arrive. Will post a scan of the sketch once it's here.

Prism Mirror Lens
Oct 9, 2012

~*"The most intelligent and meaning-rich film he could think of was Shaun of the Dead, I don't think either brain is going to absorb anything you post."*~

:chord:
Got another crosspost but I can't quote it and I'm too lazy to copy it, so here... A bunch of It Hurts extras that I grabbed off Gob's twitter

And yeah I thought Tubsy's return would be comic 200, but nope :(

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Prism Mirror Lens posted:

Got another crosspost but I can't quote it and I'm too lazy to copy it, so here... A bunch of It Hurts extras that I grabbed off Gob's twitter

A lesson a lot of goons should learn.

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Shinmera posted:

Who knows, maybe Tubsy will be back. After all we know hell exists and he was dragged down there rather than just being killed.

Edit: Too slow.
Also, I ordered a book with sketch, but I guess it'll take some weeks to arrive. Will post a scan of the sketch once it's here.

I think it was about a week to get my copy, but it depends on where you live I suppose.

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

...Can we have the radio?

Prism Mirror Lens posted:

It's okay though because #200 was almost as good as #100.

It Hurts!! is good and every character is the best character (except Mark, gently caress Mark).

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe

There HAS to be a drive-in somewhere in the world that will take this order, gently caress you included.

As for Tubsy, I'm almost 100% sure he'll be back. That gangsta poo poo he pulled could have been written off as cartoony wackiness, but everyone's reactions clearly stated that poo poo was NOT normal. He'll be back.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Laputanmachine posted:

There HAS to be a drive-in somewhere in the world that will take this order, gently caress you included.

While Tubsy does win the most Epic Meal Time points, I thought Ally's slices of corn dog in place of pickles was the most innovative.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
I kind of don't want Tubsy to come back. Because then the whole thing would have a bigger impact I guess.
At the same time, I want him to come back. Considering he went to Hell, and Satan showing up, they're probably going to go there at some point.

Also, I think its kind of funny, how originally Pas hated God in the first comic - and now he's in love with her.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

scarycave posted:

I kind of don't want Tubsy to come back. Because then the whole thing would have a bigger impact I guess.
At the same time, I want him to come back. Considering he went to Hell, and Satan showing up, they're probably going to go there at some point.

Also, I think its kind of funny, how originally Pas hated God in the first comic - and now he's in love with her.

Two sides of the same coin

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
This webcomic is really good.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Freak Futanari posted:

no

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

WTF?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Wait don't worry.

I fixed it. Now we just need Mycroft to edit this in.

Telarra
Oct 9, 2012

Freak Futanari posted:

Thank you for your support, Homestuck-avatar-haver.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
I bought a book and Gob was cool as gently caress.

quote:

Hi there!

Could you please clarify what you mean in your sketch request? I'm not sure what you mean by "Ally making Pasq look like a human being." Would you like her making fun of him for being a wuss or something? Or maybe she's doing something cool and he's doing something lame?

Please let me know what you'd like and I'll get to it as soon as I can.

Thanks a lot for buying my book! Have a good day!
<3 gob

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,
God doesn't help little frogs.

He helps people like me.
I bought a book and got a rad sketch of the best character.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

I Just finished marathoning this, It's pretty great. Dark, but in a fun way.

What days does it update?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I don't think it's mentioned here yet, but the comic will update until number 210 and then go on a break until the end of October.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
The comic updates midnight every MWF. And yes, he is taking a break to recharge his buffer, making a second printing of books, sketches etc. from posting #210 to end of October.

He's asked for fanart that he can post MWF it in the interim. One goon fan submitted one of Ally already, I will ask if they will post it in here.

DEAD MAN'S SHOE
Nov 23, 2003

We will become evil and the stars will come alive
Funny comic. Hope it doesn't go all pathos and (pre?)teen relationship-y because then it really would be homestuck redux

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I think the kids were in middle school.

I wonder how many 'sexy' fan art the guy making this is forced to see.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

DEAD MAN'S SHOE posted:

Funny comic. Hope it doesn't go all pathos and (pre?)teen relationship-y because then it really would be homestuck redux

Given Trisssh has a sweet car now, I'm hoping for a road-trip arc, go conquer liberate the surrounding towns.

Less unlikely but funnier: find out New Jersey got the brunt of the apocalypse, the worst other places got were meteor showers and giant giant pandas.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

This comic is good. Katie is my favorite character but so is everyone. Okay bye.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Little Mac posted:

This comic is good. Katie is my favorite character but so is everyone. Okay bye.

"Allison" begins with an "A," champ. :colbert:

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

Just read it from front to back. A legit good comic.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Little Mac posted:

It seems weird but I never understood why everyone likes Katie. She's a paranoid kook that turned out to be right.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
webcomics are bad

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Wicker Man posted:

It seems weird but I never understood why everyone likes Katie. She's a paranoid kook that turned out to be right.

I didn't see anyone itt post about Katie! She will make a good straight man to everyone else's insanity.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Little Mac posted:

I didn't see anyone itt post about Katie! She will make a good straight man to everyone else's insanity.

We already got Mr. Jones for that though!

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

mr.capps posted:

Mr. Jones and me

gonna be

big stars

Katie is a good character because ironically, she's a kook who is now most mundane one in a cast that includes a zombie, a cyborg, a snake girl, and God.

Excepting Jennifer, Katie didn't really have a survival plan outside of 'survive the initial cataclysmic event', and now she has to deal with Pasqualo thriving despite having done gently caress all other than be a secret cyborg.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.

Wicker Man posted:

This comic imo.

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

mr.capps posted:

Really liking Mr. Jones, he's a good straight-man even if he has his own baggage.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Still haven't quite forgiven him for Poop though.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Data Graham posted:

Still haven't quite forgiven him for Poop though.

Eh, they're friends now. Or at least, Jones doesn't mind him chewing on skulls.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
New one's up. God I feel like the tension of meeting Aurora again to be more intense than the confrontation with the zombie king.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr
Last panel is a pretty nice weeb joke. :radcat:

Also interesting that Pasq's hair and skin are slowly going back to the color they were.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

Parts Kit posted:

Last panel is a pretty nice weeb joke. :radcat:

Also interesting that Pasq's hair and skin are slowly going back to the color they were.

I think it's from Satan. When he grabbed Pasqualo, his hand seemed to revert. Then he shot him in the dilz, because what could go wrong? :allears:

• Locked thread