Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

no push to talk and decent quality. also free.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

i think skype is good for those hardcore games where teamwork is very important seems like youre not a true gamer

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

sure mumble can deal with like 1000 people, but you have to dick around with managing stupid bullshit like turning off 'xxgayfuckeryy has entered your channeled. dicksucker68+1 has left your channel' and logging into the server and all this stupid stuff/registering, whatever.

on skype you just add a friend and call them and its over. if you want more people you just add them to the call. and then you game.

plus video chat which extends to games of all kinda, not video games

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

zen death robot posted:

I don't want to look at peoples faces when I'm playing a game, I want to look at the game.

who said poo poo about looking at people's faces you dumb turd

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

zen death robot posted:

You mentioned video chat dipshit

i mentioned it to say that you can use video to play other kinds of games than video games

an example would be pen & paper rpgs

• Locked thread