Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

So is the Grenade launcher on the first mission something you can always get or is it random and you got the jackpot. Because Grenade launchers are the best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

The Heavenator posted:

You can buy every weapon immediately. As to whether or not the grenade launcher is always on sale during the first mission, I'm not entirely sure, but I think it is always on sale. The game gives you a lot of weapons so you really don't need to visit the gun store at all.

But... grenade launcher!

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

I prefered Vice City mostly because I hate territory control aspects in my sandbox games where I have to go and defend my territory every so often, although in all other aspects SA has it pretty beat. Does that make me racist?

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Nalesh posted:

I honestly can't remember the name of any female ubisoft character, hell I can barely remember any male ones.

Mary Read in AC4?

• Locked thread