Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

DaisyDanger posted:

I'm guessing John Wetteland didn't go around saying a bunch of racist and homophobic bullshit. I know very little about MLB but even I remember John Rocker being an rear end in a top hat.

Edit: Anyone have a gif of ^^^? I missed it somehow. :(

No gif, but here's a video. It's terrifying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

Bjay9 posted:

Outside of One World(all female), I absolutely don't know the other alliance you're talking about. Spoiler it if you have to I guess?

Micronesia

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc

sportsgenius86 posted:

I took that as sarcasm

No, Rocker definitely thought she had idols.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc

rafington posted:

I'm not arguing that Dawn shouldn't have expected the possibility of being attacked on TV, because that's a given with Survivor, I'm just responding to the person that said that there wasn't anything wrong with what Brenda did, because in my mind it was an extremely lovely and unnecessary attack.

That's basically what final tribal is for.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc

BGrifter posted:

Rocker being bad at Survivor is a big part of why it was a questionable decision to cut him this early. The guy is a moron and will reliably piss people off more each week. He should be the easiest guy in the world to cut whenever you need to.

He's not reliable enough to keep around as a goat.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc

Whose name is Reed KELLY

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc

Robnoxious posted:

I haven't watched RHAPs bootie interview show with Drew but the live one he did directly after the Wednesday broadcast was hilarious as Rob and Steven tried to deconstruct the vote and break down how unbelievably stupid everyone on this season is.

The boot interview was pretty good, Rob was subtly mocking him the entire time and Drew didn't notice.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc
Natalie actually seemed to be a in a pretty good situation as of last episode. She seemed to be in with literally everyone on her tribe (the men and the women) and managed to organize the other team enough to get Rocker out. Of course with a tribe swap coming up who knows how things will shake out.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc

mancalamania posted:

I think an interesting twist on tribal swaps would be to announce the swap in advance (as in Jeff announcing on Day 1 that on Day 11 there will be a random tribal swap). It'd make things a little fairer if they knew it was coming, while still keeping a lot of the advantages like mixing up alliances and changing general pre-merge strategy. You'd also have the weird looming countdown to the swap which would mess with people's heads and strategies.

Do this, but then don't do a swap.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc
The group decided as a whole to take back the rest of the food for everyone to eat. Julie then slipped the trail mix into her bag for just her to eat.

Piell fucked around with this message at 11:06 on Nov 7, 2014

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc
I hate everyone but Natalie, Jon, and Jaclyn. That said this is probably the overall least interesting cast ever. I hate Missy for dictating to Baylor and Baylor for accepting it, Keith for his constant spitting, Wes and Alec for their stupidity, Reed for not existing, and Jeremy for his attitude towards women.

Piell fucked around with this message at 12:09 on Nov 14, 2014

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc

Binary Logic posted:

Jeremy's wife is a police officer so I don't think he believes they are 'delicate flowers', only that they should be treated as such in the context of the game.

Also hilarious that Parvati was amazing and entertaining because she would use men and toss them aside when no longer needed to advance her game, but Jeremy is terrible because he thinks women who are going to be on the jury should be treated with respect.
:wtf:

Except that's exactly how he was treating Val before she got voted out.

Piell fucked around with this message at 12:37 on Nov 14, 2014

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc

sportsgenius86 posted:

I told you motherfuckers we're gonna end up with a dogshit final four of Jon, Jaclyn, Missy and Baylor

And Baylor is going to win. Honestly, the entire remaining cast other than Baylor barely existed for the first half of the season. Baylor is literally the only person who's been getting any kind of airtime from the start.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc
Leif slept in a box, he was the best part of One World.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc
Survivor: San Juan del HURRR

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc

TMMadman posted:

I wonder if Keith is playing a better social game than is being shown. I mean sure, it's probably not amazing, but I doubt it's terrible either. We had Baylor saying something like, 'You know what, Keith is kind of cool' during the spa reward last week. He seems to be a pretty hard worker around camp and I'm sure as a firefighter he has some cool stories to share. The only person he seemed to have an issue with was Missy, but even that was only a one week thing and then never mentioned again. Otherwise he has gotten along with all the fairly diverse personalities.

I am 100% certain that Keith doesn't have a great social game because Keith doesn't have a game. He's just out there on an island hanging out, doing some contests occasionally, and doing whatever he's told. Keith is the realest survivor because he isn't playing Survivor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc

Red_Museum posted:

I'm interested in what this is, although he probably said something similar before Nicaragua about the Medallion of Power.

Reverse Exile Island, you get to go live in a hotel for two days but you can't participate in the next immunity challenge.

Tyler Perry Medallion of Power.

Non-immunity idol, cancels the effect of the immunity necklace.

Fake Idol, it doesn't do anything but it looks real.

• Locked thread