Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

Binary Logic posted:

It's a different gimmick than Exile and should have been given another, new name.

It's the same as exile island in tocantins. Two people go and there is a clue to the HII back at camp, which one of them gets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

Binary Logic posted:

If you go by the official CBS cast photo he's one of the shorter men playing this season:

Quite obviously 2 (or more?) photos patched together, it's always weird when professional production companies produce such glaringly shoddy and low-effort work. If Rocker's 6'5" the surfer dude bros are about 8 feet tall LOL.

It's looks like it's been photoshopped. Which makes sense if they had to remove the pair that got medically removed.

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

STAC Goat posted:

I honestly just completely disagree with your hypothesis to the point where I'm not even sure how to argue it. You're making an assumption that Natalie told Jaclyn not to talk to Keith and the drawing a conclusion based on that. We don't know Natalie said that and even if she did we don't know the circumstances or framing.

Natalie could have said "don't worry about Keith, I'll take care of him, but don't talk to him because you know how he gets and I don't want him to blow it again."

That makes sense to me and seems to address your assumption that Jackie was told not to talk to Keith without tipping her off that Keith isn't in on the plan.

I don't think that we will really know either way, unless it comes out in different exit interviews. From what we got in the show, there's nothing to go on than Jaclyn saying "this is what Nat told me to do". We can guess that people don't want to tell keith about doing any blindslides since he exposed one of them before it happened, and almost a second. (Plus he told baylor that she was getting voted out in Josh's boot episode). Keith is probably not the person I would want to be sitting on any secret info.

It's just a fun missed opportunity that would have been exciting and changed things if jaclyn voted for Nat at final 5 over baylor.

Here are my favorite missed opportunities for this season:
-Val and John Rocker do a better job of not letting Josh know what's up, so Josh doesn't change his vote to Val, thus Baylor leave and Val stays in the game a little longer with her "two idols"
-Dale gives his fake idol to Jon before the vote as a sign of good faith, so Jon thinks he has an idol
-Keith doesn't freak out at tribal and Jon gets voted out.

I think these would have lead to some fun moments, and make the early part of the game more fun.

Overall, I think that the last few episodes were fun, and I'm happy with Nat as a winner, which almost makes up for what a bummer the rest of the season was.

Edit:

Unmerciful posted:

No he wouldn't - if they tie for 2nd they both get $100k... Vytas did the same thing with Gervase/Monica and I thought it was a dick move then too.

I just checked though and the difference between 2nd and 3rd place is only like $15k not $50k like I thought so I take it back - not really a huge deal

Sherri said that she and Dawn got the average prize money of 2nd and 3rd. (i.e. If 2nd is $100,000 and 3rd is $85,000 then they both received $92,500) I'm not completely sure if that's true or they still do that.

Token Female fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Dec 18, 2014

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

IRQ posted:

Is there an easy youtube channel of ponderosa? I always wait to watch it until after the season, and CBS's site is invariably loving awful.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWwZ4u5_J1L9giQrMkL9BYsGP_HRV2zGJ

• Locked thread