Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oneof27
May 27, 2007
DSMtalker
Please let it be a rainy season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oneof27
May 27, 2007
DSMtalker
I think getting rid of Rocker was smart. I've heard time and time again from past winners that you want to keep people around that you can predict their decisions. It seems like Rocket had shown his choices were poor and undependable.

oneof27
May 27, 2007
DSMtalker
A beefy meathead is far from a golden ticket to challenge wins. Case in point, the very tribe that just voted off a beefy meathead.

oneof27
May 27, 2007
DSMtalker
^^^All in the service of heightening the schadenfreude.

oneof27
May 27, 2007
DSMtalker
I'm banking on shut getting crazy after the merge. If they do the dumb thing and stay couples paired up and vote out singles then those folks will implode really fast.
The singles have a chance to make some good plays.
Fingers crossed.

oneof27
May 27, 2007
DSMtalker
I just found out a casual acquaintance is an actual cousin to Parvati.
I'm filled equally with amazement and shame that you are the only people who will care. And even that's not a certainty.

oneof27
May 27, 2007
DSMtalker
I had a moment last episode when I realized I didn't like this season. It was when I got up to wash dishes during the episode and didn't care if I missed tribal council.
At this point it's only interesting as a race to the bottom.

Full disclaimer. I will watch any survivor. Good or bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oneof27
May 27, 2007
DSMtalker
I won't consider this season officially over until I see a supercut of Alec's open mouth stare.

• Locked thread