Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Lone Goat posted:

Wasn't an entire season of BB so incredibly racist that CBS would air Offensive Content warnings beforehand?

Yes, but they didn't know that the people sucked before the show started.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

My mind is blown that anyone genuinely likes the twins. I also refuse to call them the other word

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Looks like by starting on "day zero" they tricked everyone into wearing formal wear hhahaha.

Survivor has met it's weekly boob-quota already

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

So, Nicaragua... can they swim?

Brothers are my favorite so far

edit: Gay couple caught a crab already and are cooking. Ok, THEY are my favorite.

edit2: Survivor is cool, Jeff, but I think a 3 week journey around the world is a bit more of an adventure than laying around on a beach for 16 hours a day

blue squares fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Sep 25, 2014

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Lone Goat posted:

Just got up from my nap, did I miss anything?

All the couples are spending the night on Day Zero together before becoming tribes. They were given flint.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Wee Bairns posted:

Awwww saw Action Jeff's safety harness.

Illusion of godhood ruined.

Way to ruin it for the unobservant among us (me)

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Thank god the country guy agrees that Rocker sucks

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Never volunteer for the first challenge... dude has no game

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Ghostpilot posted:

Wow, talk about being hosed right out of the gate.

He hosed himself by volunteering. Really dumb

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

That was hilarious

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I really hate this day 1 alliance trend. It causes such boring episodes

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

STAC Goat posted:

I feel bad for stupid, volunteering fireman. But I get the sense he's the ritualistic first episode overplaying rear end. The Culpepper if you will.

I was thinking the exact same thing

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Dale you moron

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I miss when Exile Island was an island

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

John Rocker looks like Rob Riggle's ugly brother

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

What is this guy saying? What's wrong with his dad?

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

DurosKlav posted:

If this was a Gordon Ramsey show he'd be saying that the producers have selected him to win the whole thing.

Well it's no, so...?

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

BaronVonVaderham posted:

"My dad is dying of an incurable brain tumor, so I decided to spend what little time he has left on this island."

drat. I guess he must have had his dad's blessing, but that would be tough. I don't think I would go, but I can't say when I haven't been in such a situation

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Goodbye 50% of the black cast

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

A bunch of white men deciding which minority woman to kick off the show.

Just kidding.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

The four women have decided that they are in control of the 9 person alliance.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

They have way better challenge designers though

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

STAC Goat posted:

What exactly is that accent the twins have?

Sri Lanken

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

"Time to explore, find things." gently caress, the black couple suck at this game. Now everyone suspects she has an idol.

sorry for 3 posts in a row

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Good play by the redneck kid (sorry I don't know your name) at making Josh feel like one of the guys. Then Nadia says that dumb poo poo

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Good beginning! I love survivor. We have some great characters this season. Let's hope it's close to as good as last spring. BB time!

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Josh voted for Baylor! Way to wimp out, Josh.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Because he was afraid to take a side

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

rafington posted:

Yeah I think she probably told him which way she was voting and he asked if he could vote her so he wouldn't have to betray Nadiya. Seems like a really dumb move.

playing for that jury

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

sportsgenius86 posted:

It would be genius if it was intentional because he can pretend he voted for Nadiya, Baylor obviously can't vote for herself so she can be assumed to have voted for Dale, she stays in the girls alliance and the heat can be directed elsewhere.

Ok if thats it, it could be smart

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Fast Luck posted:

GOod Post. Perhaps you should play Awful Survivor. AWful Survivor, sign-up thread here, is about to start a new season. So if you're able to set aside 30min-1hr twice a week for challenges you can experience exactly what it's like to be on Survivor. How can a fan not be interested

Explain to me how it is not incredibly dorky and is actually fun. I looked at the OP the last two years but I just don't get how Survivor on a forum could possibly work

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Bigass Moth posted:

You can not have a freaking #blindside on day 1!

They put that hashtag on EVERY eviction last year

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

sportsgenius86 posted:

It's not really burning her though. It's keeping all options open and allowing your two person alliance to stay informed on both sides. Plus it's wayyyy too early to assume the guys are solid or that the tribe will even exist in its current makeup until merge so why not just leave doors open in the event things change.

Yeah but I honestly think you're giving Josh too much credit. Rule number one of Survivor is that the castaways are all dumb

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Well drat, Sportsgenius86 was right

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Look at these dummies wasting calories

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Why were they "exes"?

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I have barely paid attention to this episode. I wonder if my interest in survivor is waning...

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Survivor continues its eugenic tradition

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

John Rocker probably has never seen the show so he doesn't grasp the idea that having two idols on episode 2 is unlikely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

This is how they make pizza in the Amazon

• Locked thread