Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unmerciful
Sep 14, 2008

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

Baylor and Missy weren't taking her to the end anyway, were they? Is it F2 or F3 this season?

Certainly seemed like they would have taken her but it would have depended on her beating Keith for final immunity; this way she's semi-protected I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unmerciful
Sep 14, 2008

Terry Glenn posted:

Missy and Baylor took that poo poo like champs.

Yeah it just shows that Natalie's social game is crazy strong. Jury doesn't seem like it will be bitter at all which would be great.

Unmerciful
Sep 14, 2008

Synrax posted:

Either way the outcome should be good. Nat goes home Keith wins. Keith goes home Nat wins. Missy goes home (laffo) Nat or Keith wins.

Not sure how Keith winning would be a good outcome - he would literally be the worst winner the show has ever had. Well maybe tied with Natalie White. I guess he would be better than Jaclyn winning because that would just be who cares

Unmerciful
Sep 14, 2008

SEASON SAVED THANK GOD

Unmerciful
Sep 14, 2008

If it would have been a Jaclyn/Missy/Keith that have been the worst final 3 in the history of the show, no? This was basically the successor to Woo bringing Tony to the finals

Unmerciful
Sep 14, 2008

Yes Missy, being divorced 3 times really means you know how to talk to men

Unmerciful
Sep 14, 2008

This is not a great look for Reed - really should have stopped after Nat/Jaclyn

Unmerciful
Sep 14, 2008

I think Reed really wanted a super-epic drop the mic tribal speech but he got way too personal with it...

Unmerciful
Sep 14, 2008

STAC Goat posted:

There was just no point to it except to make TV. He knows Missy ain't winning. Berating her and calling her a wicked stepmother is just kicking someone when they're down. Especially in front of her daughter. He successfully made me feel bad for mom and daughter.

I mean, I don't disagree. But you don't have to say that poo poo. It's not like Missy was terrorizing people.

Exactly - it's just mean and unnecessary. I didn't care for Missy as a player but attacking her as a person for 15 minutes is a bad look. Jeremy did it right - give props to the best player and move on

Unmerciful
Sep 14, 2008

Boxman posted:

I really want to know why Reed voted for Jaclyn, but not enough to watch the Reunion special.

He knew Natalie was going to win and didn't want Missy to get $100k for second place - only explanation that makes sense and fits in with how bitter he is

Unmerciful
Sep 14, 2008

Still can't believe Reed was so bitter about Missy he wouldn't let her tie and get more money for second place. It literally costs him nothing and he gets to vote for the best player to win. What a piece of poo poo

Unmerciful
Sep 14, 2008

xbilkis posted:

Yeah I'm usually the first person to step up for the older woman who is maligned for actually playing the game, but voting for Jaclyn to ensure a second place finish is a legit move and I don't think anything he said about Missy in his final speech was crazy out of line or personal. He was obviously being dramatic for TV which is something I don't mind in a TV show

I get that its legit within the game but to me screwing someone out of more money that costs you absolutely nothing purely out of spite objectively makes you an rear end in a top hat. All that matters is that the right person wins - everything else should be immaterial

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unmerciful
Sep 14, 2008

Mercaptopropyl posted:

Except that he'd be screwing Jaclyn out of more money by not voting for her...

I didn't care for Reed really before tonight, but after that speech and voting Jaclyn I'm sold on Reed being awesome.

No he wouldn't - if they tie for 2nd they both get $100k... Vytas did the same thing with Gervase/Monica and I thought it was a dick move then too.

I just checked though and the difference between 2nd and 3rd place is only like $15k not $50k like I thought so I take it back - not really a huge deal

• Locked thread