Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Are they on the same team this time? I can't recall.

On first glance, my ponies are faux-Malcolm and his Waking Life younger bro.

Hm, a lot of white people this season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

I remember him coming down to the local geek con in Auckland and nobody was in his queue. He had a bunch of survivor items on his desk with exorbitant price tags.

$1000 for Fairplay's buff

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

rafington posted:

Should shoot for the hardest one first, that way you can shoot 5 in a row without having to run back and forth a million times.
Yeah yeah yeah. Also aim for the middle first and if you miss whatever you might get another big one

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

How do these people not watching previous seasons

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

dat drew game

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

I'm team Kelly. Not for the first time.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Kelly needs to hide more. She's hosed if she stays the visible 'mastermind'. If she finds her Juan Robert she'll win the game.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Poque posted:

That was a WEIRD vote distribution.

Drew: Kelly, Natalie, Jeremy, Julie, Drew
Julie: Misty, Keith
Keith: Jon
Kelly: Drew
That's some season 1 voting.

You've got drewdawg voting himself which is sort of fitting and may have been done on purpose.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

I just feel like so much progress in survivor tactics has been figured out over the length of the show. And then a vote like that happens and whelp guess we're all newbies again.

Still, looks like we've got some sweet as players today. Kelly, Jeremy,

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Survivor season 50 onwards will always feature Russel coming 2nd or 3rd forever

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Rewatching China, my first love.

I forgot how much game the not-Todd players had. Nobody played as deep as Todd but there was a lot of hustle.

But I think Todd had won the game episode one when he said "Hey Mike, you should be our leader because you're smart and capable."

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Man, bring survivor back to when they were eating ants and making tide nets for tiny fish.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Vote two out and then he goes to hand them the rice and then pours it into the fire.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

What Daisy said. The time is ripe for their return.

God, I hate the word ripe.

-

Super pissed Kelly is gone. What a shame. She was wonderful.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Literally a killer whose gimmick is selfies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

I hate how cocky the player have got with Jeff in challenges.

Also that was a fun tribal.

• Locked thread