Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Midrena
May 2, 2009

TMMadman posted:

I've never seen the Amazing Race, but just reading the little blurbs makes me want to see the twins suffer...a lot.

Here's a taste of the twinnies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhfADtZ2cDo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midrena
May 2, 2009

GaussianCopula posted:

I dont get why people are blaming John for the fact that Val got voted out. He did all he could to protect her really, and it would have worked if Val had not lied to him.

I still don't understand why she thought it was a good strategy to lie about having idols. Good job putting a target on your back when there wasn't really that big a risk of one even being there. If she'd just shut the gently caress up and not tried to poke at everyone then she might have survived. Ah well. She was useless in challenges anyyway (as useless as Rocker this episode), so maybe she was right that she was in line to be on the chopping block, but why the hell would you guarantee yourself top spot by telling people you have two idols? Meh.

Midrena fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Oct 2, 2014

Midrena
May 2, 2009

The Lord Bude posted:

I wish I could have seen the reactions of his tribemates watching the episode and finding out he threw the challenge.

Or the other team's realization that their "win" wasn't actually real. I seem to remember someone (I forget who specifically) was all, "I KNEW we were going to win today! I had a feeling we totally would!"

EDIT: I also wonder what Jeremy thought when he watched his wife do her "I got 2 idols!" play.

Midrena
May 2, 2009

DaisyDanger posted:

Jon and Jaclyn didn't both vote for Kelley. Jon (and Keith) voted Dale. Was there a reason for this?

They were splitting the vote between Dale and Kelley in case one of them had an idol, so I guess they could've decided to do "the men write the man's name down, the women write the woman's name" to keep things simple.

Midrena
May 2, 2009
I was part of the group who came into this rolling my eyes about the Twinnies (I watch The Amazing Race) and ended up rooting for Natalie half-way through. Glad she won.

STAC Goat posted:

You know that bitchy comment about Natalie makes me think there was a Reed villain edit in there if they had wanted to make it.

I totally missed the bitchy comment, what was it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midrena
May 2, 2009

Unmerciful posted:

He knew Natalie was going to win and didn't want Missy to get $100k for second place - only explanation that makes sense and fits in with how bitter he is

You were totally right. Reed confirmed it on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/thereedkelly/status/545544522654961664

• Locked thread