Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

Mills posted:

I find the whole concept of Ponderosa is counter to how I think the game should work. Sequester every jury member and don't let them talk to each other. The only information they should have as an individual is what they knew when they left, and what the final contestants are smart enough to explain to them.

Jeff agrees with this but has stated that they just don't have the resources to do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck
Holly wasn't bad but I think she left a bad impression on some due to her early season whining. She ended up pushing through it fairly well.

And I'll always be a Fabio fan for helping end that terrible season on a hilarious note and preventing Chase or Sash from winning.

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck
finally got around to watching it. not quite as disappointed with the cast as initial impressions, but also not super thrilled either. kinda like old firefighter dude who went to exile.

was pretty happy to see one of the twins go first cause i kinda couldn't stand them on AR, but who knows maybe they would have just caused fun chaos in a survivor environment. maybe the other will stir things up now that her sister is gone.

Fast Luck posted:

GOod Post. Perhaps you should play Awful Survivor. AWful Survivor, sign-up thread here, is about to start a new season. So if you're able to set aside 30min-1hr twice a week for challenges you can experience exactly what it's like to be on Survivor. How can a fan not be interested

play this. it's pretty surprising just how well it emulates the social experience. can be stressful, but it's really fun!

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck
i binged like 9 episodes of this season over the past couple days after originally stopping after the first. glad it has started to pick up a bit because that was a dreadful pre-merge. i'm still not fond of this season and there's no one really to root for, but should be a bit more interesting now at least.

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck
heeey they finally did it! pretty impressed by natalie. i couldn't stand the twinnies on TAR but she's playing a good game here.

keith would be a funny, fabio-esque victory and i'm kinda pulling for that, but i'd be satisfied if natalie won. either would somewhat redeem the season, though it's still been pretty rough overall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck
fabio might be one of the "worst" winners, but he definitely deserved to win that dumb season at least out of those in the finals. sash and chase were just that bad at the social game that fabio's general lack of one was still better.

• Locked thread