Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

xbilkis posted:

I could see being annoyed by them based on the racing portions, but I liked them in the confessional segments in that video, which seems to be more in line with what they'd be like on Survivor.

I can't believe it took maybe CBS's most bizarre stunt casting ever to get the first South Asian contestants on the show
Yeah this season is all-in stunt casting, stunt gameplay (Blood vs Water) and stunt gimmick (exile island).
Seems like it will be more like Big Brother On A Beach; and the survivor aspects have become so mundane they're hardly even a factor any more.

Also gently caress John Rocker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
Will anyone be booted in the first episode? I thought there was an Exile Island involved.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

SweetJahasus posted:

To clarify, there IS exile, just no redemption.

It's a different gimmick than Exile and should have been given another, new name.

Listened to Corinne's 3-hour RHAP pre-roast of this season's cast over the course of several long walks yesterday. She's funny and scathing and makes for a good podcast threesome with Rob and Nicole.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

The Lord Bude posted:

I think you're confusing Exile Island with Redemption Island.

I'm confusing previous Exile Island with the new method and version of a person being sent away from the tribe that will take place this season.

For one glaring instance of a difference, apparently they will be taking turns on selecting which person challenges their opposing team partner to a duel. So there will be no more Sugar-ing this season, ie sending the same person back to Exile over and over again.

Binary Logic fucked around with this message at 14:40 on Sep 21, 2014

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

hollylolly posted:

How tall is John Rocker? :stare: Maybe the rest of his team is just short. I was almost expecting him to just reach up and untie those bags at the challenge.

If you go by the official CBS cast photo he's one of the shorter men playing this season:

Quite obviously 2 (or more?) photos patched together, it's always weird when professional production companies produce such glaringly shoddy and low-effort work. If Rocker's 6'5" the surfer dude bros are about 8 feet tall LOL.

Binary Logic fucked around with this message at 10:12 on Sep 26, 2014

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

DaisyDanger posted:

I rarely think Survivor is more interesting pre-merge than post. Too many people to care about all at once, so only a few people stand out for now while most make you think "Who is that person again?" Once you get down to the merge, personalities (hopefully) begin to show up more.

I also cannot believe Val thought it was a good move to "make big moves" in EPISODE TWO and claim she had two goddamn idols. But this is also a woman who said she would be most like Monica Cullpepper, so

I don't mind getting to know the players over the first few weeks of the season, it's better than having a bunch of returning players we already know and who already know or know about each other.

Something I found interesting this ep was Probst's reaction to the request to trade a bag of beans for a flint. He was such a hardass to the team making the offer as if they were doing something wrong, and cut it down when it could have become an interesting negotiation between the tribes.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
So long ya big galoot.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

Midnightghoul posted:

There are some really bigoted people on this tribe if they voted out a guy just because he made some comments deemed to be homosexual in nature

and many instances of poor sportsmanship
and made a secret deal with Jeremy on the other tribe
and found a HII without telling anyone in his alliance

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

Bigass Moth posted:

Rocker was a bad player, but for the others to gang up on him for stuff he said 20 years ago was ridiculous. It seemed like the other team didn't even know what he said, only that he said something bad, and then they called him a bad sport for getting yelled at by them???

In their defense Rocker's said and done so many inflammatory and derogatory things, it's hard to keep track of them all. And big guys make big targets and often get voted out early. Cliff Robinson was liked by his tribe and still had his flame snuffed before the merge.

And getting rid of Rocker will probably give us more time with the other castaways so we'll get to know more about them and their gameplay.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

Context posted:

Wes's stock went up for me a bit this episode. He had some nice moments with his dad in the reward challenge, and did a good job of answering two questions from Jeff at TC without raising John's suspicions (and I felt like Jeff's questions might have been specifically
to scare John into playing the idol).
Yes. Wes had some good screen time but I don't know how voting out Rocker helps his game.
Natalie was amazing, she told the other tribe to get rid of their strongest competitor - and they did!

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

Met posted:

Thanks to whoever had the thread stickied on viewing night.

I don't see any good reasoning from anyone here defending the decision to get rid of Rocker. He would have been perfect to keep around until merge as a physical asset and he was reliable enough to count to stick to the plan especially after all that heat on him this episode. That tribe is in trouble.

Rocker was not reliable to anyone in his alliance or tribe.

King Burgundy posted:

Seriously. What is with all this weird Rocker defending. Dude was a bad sport and a creep even on the show.

I'm also not seeing anywhere near the blandness that everyone else is seeing. *Before* the season started I would probably have agreed, but having seen a few episodes this is nothing like One World. (Things could still go to poo poo, but so far this is feeling comfortably in the middle for me, nowhere near the best or worst)
Me too, so far it's been better than I expected. Several interesting characters, and a few who are making plans and strategizing.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

Piell posted:

Natalie actually seemed to be a in a pretty good situation as of last episode. She seemed to be in with literally everyone on her tribe (the men and the women) and managed to organize the other team enough to get Rocker out. Of course with a tribe swap coming up who knows how things will shake out.

I expect that as with the other Blood vs. Water season the singles will try to ally against those who are still paired up.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

The Lord Bude posted:

No, Nicaragua was better, because Marty was an interesting character to root for early on, and Watching Fabio Forest Gump his way to the win was mildly entertaining.

This season I can't even put names to faces besides John Rocker.

That's on you, not the cast.
It's been entertaining so far, and the voting is going to get more twisted as the season progresses.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

Bjay9 posted:

You just blew my mind.

And this blew my mind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGdMgJ-OREk

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
There have been some idiot tribes but this one has to rank near the top (bottom?).

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
It's funny to read some opinions of the season being bland and boring when it's obvious that Probst and the other producers think the 'loved ones' angle provides many emotional scenes that we the viewers should lap up and appreciate for the intense drama.

What I find really sets this season apart from the past 2 seasons is that there is so far no one favourite yet. Tony vs. Spencer provided compelling storylines, and Tyson had some of his classic snappy dialogue while whittling down his competitors.

I'm hoping that the merge is going to put everyone remaining into a crucible and the competition will really ramp up then because the pairs and the singles will all be together trying to create or hold on to alliances and strategize how they'll be able to move forward, so the dominant personalities and better players will be more evident.

edit: I wish for at least one season they had something like "Man Vs. Wild" and instead of being provided with so many resources, the castaways start out washed up on a beach with some shipwreck debris they have to salvage and use for shelter etc.
The tribe that traded all their stuff for a bag of rice got back to camp and didn't even think that "Hmmm now that we have no tarp maybe we should put some layered fronds on top of the shelter in case we get rain".

Binary Logic fucked around with this message at 14:10 on Nov 1, 2014

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

HUMAN FISH posted:

So the contestants would sleep in hotels?

Haha yeah I didn't mean that program, guess I should have said "Man Vs The Elements" or Suvivor: Survivorman

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

dantheman650 posted:

I don't have high hopes for the post-merge game. This far into the season there's not a single person I'm rooting for and not anyone I can't wait to see go home. It's just a bunch of dullards who aren't very good at the game. It's a shame after a run of such interesting and exciting seasons, but you can't win 'em all.

I don't have this attitude at all. Natalie's made some very good moves. Jeremy is giving interesting confessionals and if he can ally with a couple he could go far.
If Keith is willing to share his idol with Wes, the latter could go far. He's been good at tossing comps and doesn't appear to have any enemies.
Jon & Jaclyn + Missy & Baylor could get to final 7 and beyond if willing to keep working together.
Josh is playing strategic and Reed is good at challenges but they might be so good they'll be targeted if not careful.

Sure there hasn't been a #spyshack or #ninjastealthmode yet but I've found the game entertaining so far and as usual it will get more intense as the number of remaining players goes down.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

Robnoxious posted:

Watch Baylor's OFFICIAL country music video.
If that doesn't do it then I dunno what to tell you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGdMgJ-OREk

Baylor comes across to me as an entitled brat and ducking behind Mommy's skirt is her only form of strategy right now.
If Muffin bounces and Baylor is able to show that she has any head in this game without Mommy help, I'll change my tune.
I just don't see the latter happening.

"Muffin" is Stephen Fishbach's nickname for Missy from the Know-It-Alls podcast, in case anyone is wondering.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

TMMadman posted:

Hahaha, that was the most selfish exit speech ever.

Just about ever sentence started with "I".

And she didn't get called out for quitting because she was caught hoarding food.

KEITH! WINS! IMMUNITY!
AND! IT DOESN'T! MATTER!

I wonder if he's told Wes about the idol in his pocket.

Mercaptopropyl posted:

The editing tonight had a couple things that seem like foreshadowing that Baylor will eventually split from her mom, but I'm expecting it to be an emotional/rebellious decision rather than a smart one.

Wait, who's Muffin.

Baylor's cheerleading past shone through this week: "I want Josh to like me"

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

Robnoxious posted:

RHAP tonight will be probably be just as worthless as tonight's show it seem.

Cesternino is uncharacteristically pissed off. Usually he will find something good to say about the player voted out but he is really going at Julie for quitting. I wonder if she'll even call him for the scheduled interview on Thursday.
He's also taking a few shots at Probst for letting her off so easy.

Binary Logic fucked around with this message at 13:20 on Nov 6, 2014

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

Jack Skeleton posted:

I'm still not sure how trail mix should have caused some sort of cluster gently caress like that when you just finished eating lobster.

Julie's hoarding of food was a good reason to pin a target on her. But editing must me messing with time or something.
1. Julie's team received huge bag of rice from Probst.
2. Julie's team won the beef and chicken skewers reward
3. Merge feast (and keeping leftovers at camp).
4. The next morning they're all so hungry they go through her bag looking for trail mix.

This is Survivor, not a spa retreat! And the challenge of holding onto a pair of ropes was not exactly a huge caloric expenditure.

Maybe Probst's getting soft in his old age because he didn't let Osten Taylor get off so easy when he wanted to quit during a TC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruzCnRyQwI4

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

elgarbo posted:

It was the best episode so far this season... But that's not saying much.
It's so funny that before they start, contestants will say "Player I'm most like is..." Parvati, or Russell Hantz, or Tyson and then they get out there and so many of them play the minimal-strategizing 'anyone but me' game as long as possible.

It was a good episode but Julie quitting delayed the drama of the alliance-defining Jeremy vs. Josh TC until next week.

Pre game Julie:

quote:

. Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: The experience and for the possibilities of future Survivor shows. I would love to compete more than once.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I am the most observant person. I’m told by everyone that knows me that I can figure out someone’s state of mind and intentions within minutes. I’ll bring that strong instinct to the game to help my team win.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I am super determined when I put my mind to a task. I am not one to look for help, if I need something, I make it happen. I believe I could be one of the last few on the show.

Binary Logic fucked around with this message at 13:38 on Nov 7, 2014

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

STAC Goat posted:

As usual it seems I'm in the minority as I was pulling hard for jeremy over Josh so I fistpumped a couple of times that episode. I've been wanting to see Josh get taken out for what I saw as bad gameplay. It's cool if happened. And I loved the moment where Jaclyn started to complain about being ignored and all the guys had looks on their faces like "oh yeah, I guess we could have talked to her."

And his weird belief that Baylor owed him after all that stuff. Josh seemed to be the only member of his alliance with any concept of how to play the game and deal with people and yet he didn't know not to try and guilt and blackmail someone you'd voted for and lied to multiple times.

Jeremy still has a long way to go before he has to worry about not sounding too arrogant in TC (which is why Jaclyn was totally right that Jon is a dummy for being so worried about that this early). Jeremy's still a big target and it's just a matter of time before people start looking his way again. Jon and Jaclyn are so flaky and these alliances are a mess so we're going to see more shuffling. And Jeremy's still Jeremy so he can over play himself out of this game.

I'm curious to see if Wes, Keith, Alec, and Reed wake up and start scrambling now. I really want to see Alec scramble. I imagine it consists of him telling all the women how much they suck and how much they need a strong man like him. I also look forward to Keith's unique form of hillbilly scrambling.

And next week I'm sure Jon and Jaclyn will have another game epiphany that flips things.
I was also happy to see Jeremy outlast Josh. "You owe me your loyalty" is bad strategy and not a compelling argument. What works is to convince someone that voting with you is the best option for their own game. Josh had the right idea with his argument about noone being "a fireman" at the end, but it wasn't enough.

Keith seems to read other people well while at the same time being oblivious to or not caring about how other people see him. And he's smart if he hasn't told Wes about his idol. After the taco dinner it's obvious Wes can't keep things to himself LOL :barf:

J and J together make one good player :) They've pretty much stopped being swing votes though - they have to stick with Missy + Baylor and the rest of that alliance, the Bachelor Club is not going to trust them now.

Binary Logic fucked around with this message at 12:49 on Nov 13, 2014

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

xbilkis posted:

Yeah this was an insane back and forth.

Jon: "If we go with Jeremy [and the 3 other people in that alliance, one of which is a pair that would seemingly have reason to work with us], he's gonna beat us in the finals!"
Jaclyn confessional: "Jon wants to get rid of Jeremy because he thinks we'd lose in the final three to him...but, what if we don't?"

And at no point the idea of voting Jeremy out sometime between now and then was mentioned. I did enjoy when the sentence "Jon is thinking for the long term....which is STUPID." was spoken.

You're wrong. Jon has said the worry about Jeremy is that he's strong and could win immunity challenges to get to F3. Just because he's not shown repeating the same thing 12 times like Tony and Wu did last season doesn't mean it is unimportant.

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Baylor gets a ton of screentime, but so did Josh and that went poorly.

Major characters: Baylor, Jeremy
Above average: Jon, Jaclyn, Missy
Average: Keith, Reed
Minor: Alec, Wes
0.0% chance of winning: Natalie

Natalie's doing pretty well actually. Like when the Fart Alliance would say something insulting she'd turn to Jaclyn or Baylor and mutter "Can you believe he said that?" And there could be a Pagonging of the Farters, which would leave her well-positioned when they are gone and the game comes down to Missy + Baylor vs. Jon + Jaclyn.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

Piell posted:

I hate everyone but Natalie, Jon, and Jaclyn. That said this is probably the overall least interesting cast ever. I hate Missy for dictating to Baylor and Baylor for accepting it, Keith for his constant spitting, Wes and Alec for their stupidity, Reed for not existing, and Jeremy for his attitude towards women.

Jeremy's wife is a police officer so I don't think he believes they are 'delicate flowers', only that they should be treated as such in the context of the game.

Also hilarious that Parvati was amazing and entertaining because she would use men and toss them aside when no longer needed to advance her game, but Jeremy is terrible because he thinks women who are going to be on the jury should be treated with respect.
:wtf:

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

DaisyDanger posted:

No one has an issue with Jeremy thinking the women who are going to be on the jury need respect. It's the broad generalization that "all women are delicate and farting around them is simply unacceptable" That's what rubbed me the wrong way. Also, if Parvati indicated that she treated men like that outside of Survivor, I would take issue with that, too. Kind of like how Russell used women in his strategies, but he has proven that he is a jackass on and off show.

I could see her making it to the final 3, but I would hope her only odds of winning would be if she's up against Wes and Alec.
Being butt-hurt and obsessing over Jeremy's comment indicates he might be right.

Binary Logic fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Nov 14, 2014

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

Narcissus1916 posted:

Seconding Cagayan, or even the first blood vs water. There's a lot of people who talk about the old survivor episodes being fabled greatness, but the latest most recent seasons have been rather engaging.

Except this one.
I'm enjoying this season. A lot of the players are idiots but so what, there are usually many and they can still be entertaining. I mean Wu's ninja stealth mode was fun but then he gave away a million dollars with some silly talk about honour or some other bullshit.
Tony was great tv but his season suffered due to the Tyler Perry Idol, which was too powerful and allowed much of his confident and arrogant gameplay.

Binary Logic fucked around with this message at 14:08 on Nov 15, 2014

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
This season, people are complaining about how the Fart Patrol talks to Baylor, Keith's crudeness and Jeremy's confessionals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YRgrTWyliU

Binary Logic fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Nov 15, 2014

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

TMMadman posted:

I don't know what Jon and Jaclyn are thinking because right now they have two people on the jury who aren't going to vote for either of them.

They've also voted Natalie out of their alliance; she has no reason to stay with J and J + Baylor/Missy group.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

Bjay9 posted:

Okay, I haven't said much in this thread in a while because I haven't had much to say about this season. But jesus loving christ what a boring train wreck it has become.
Train wreck is the opposite of boring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXuCoQ3oQXc

And Rocker is a piece of poo poo who should never have been allowed in the game.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
You're crazy, that ep was very entertaining and unpredictable. Broken alliances, a true blindside, 2 HIIs being outed and there's going to be a lot of scrambling from now on.

Also interesting how powerful J+J are as a couple. With the other remaining pairs, Missy is obviously the one in control; and Wes and Keith seem to rival each other almost as much as they are competing with the other people in the game. But while individually they don't appear to be good at Survivor, when one of the J's drops the strategic ball the other J is there to recover the fumble.

Binary Logic fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Nov 21, 2014

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

Anonymous Zebra posted:

J & J have always been gunning for Jeremy, but last week they decided they had a chance to get rid of Josh, so they did that first. How soon we forget that they were ready to pull the trigger on him two weeks ago and he was only saved by a player quitting. I really love what they've done this season. They have managed to decapitate the two big alliances post-merge all while being able to say, "We were never really part of your alliance, so it's not a backstab." I mean, Josh and Jeremy might still be hating on Baylor/Missy for these votes since both have reasons to think that they were betrayed by THAT couple and not J & J.

Edit: Holy poo poo, there are a lot of J's this season.

Exactly! Jon's wanted to eliminate Jeremy for a long time and saw him as Jon's biggest physical threat. Jeremy is a fan and knows how to watch Survivor but misplayed accusing Jon with having the HII. And he should have known - don't give away a reward, that move usually ends up badly with the donor being voted out for obviously 'playing too hard'.

Binary Logic fucked around with this message at 12:30 on Nov 21, 2014

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

STAC Goat posted:

I'll miss Jeremy. Not a great player or character but one that entertained me and probably the smartest player this season.

3 weeks ago the show or edit was highlighting an epic Josh vs Jeremy conflict of competing alliance masterminds, as if the one who survived would be on the path to victory. Now they're both gone and it's hard to predict who has played well enough to get the jury votes for a win.

If Missy makes it to the end I'd say she's getting an edit similar to Kim Spradlin in that we're not seeing a lot of confessionals or huge moves, but she keeps her allies close until it becomes necessary to get rid of them so she can keep going. People come to her to make deals or share information. And the Missy/Keith conflict is similar to Kim/Troyzan continually butting heads.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
Was that Leif? He was never a contender and played like he was at summer camp.

STAC Goat posted:

Yeah, that's my hazy memory too. I never questioned Kim's game acumen. I knew she was in control. The only shocking thing about that season was that the people on the island didn't do something about it. My memory of One World is that every week someone was being marched to their deaths by Kim while everyone else said "Well, better him than me." It was bizarre.

And kind of the opposite of what's happening here where they're taking out every major threat ASAP. Based on the pattern Jon should be sweating since he's set himself up as the next biggest player after Jeremy and Josh.

Missy's played a solid game and done a few things well, but she's no mastermind. She's been much smarter about the pair of votes she controls than Jon has been since he's been flaunting them and drunk on the power while Missy has mostly kept her mouth shut and gotten way less blood on her hands as a result. And she has that cold willingness to cut someone without any guilt that so many successful Survivor players need. But she's played a pretty poor social game and I'm not sure she can win unless she has Baylor and Alec with her at the end. And she hasn't really controlled anything that we've seen. She just reacts well and Baylor gives her a powerful pair of votes.
I could be wrong but the way I remember it,Kim's march to victory was only apparent in the last 1/4 or so of the season, before that she wasn't really a standout, maybe because the men's team self-destruction was more entertaining. It was around the time Troyzan realized he was going to be voted out and he started telling everyone that if they didn't get rid of Kim she'd win.

Binary Logic fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Nov 22, 2014

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
Christina Cha?! Don't get me started LOL she's one of the 20 women in the running for Hottest Survivor Ever.
http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/watch-magazine-vote/hottest-female-castaway/
She's good looking but they left out Andrea Boehlke so the whole contest is, as Russell would say, flawed.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

sportsgenius86 posted:

Natalie saved his rear end big time

Therefore Jon will vote Natalie out next TC?

I guess it was smart for her in that now she's got the only HII.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

Pinterest Mom posted:

Wes' final words were great. "Those wings were definitely not worth a million dollars, but you know... you gotta wing it sometimes. Take a risk. Gotta risk it to get the biscuit"?????

They didn't show Wes on Exile Island at all. Probably because he's fished and hunted his entire life and unlike Jeremy complaining, he enjoyed it.
The odd thing about his parting words were that he didn't "risk it" and didn't appear to strategize at all.

TMMadman posted:

If that really was her plan, then Natalie shouldn't have told Jon to play his idol and just reversed the order of things.

Also, has there ever been a season where the votes have been so chaotic? There hasn't been a single X to 1 vote the entire season, unless you count the revote during episode 2.

Natalie has the only HII now so while her plan didn't work out exactly, she did gain from that tribal.

She needs to be careful because her twinnie wanted to create an all-girl alliance and got voted out, but as far as strategy goes, it's worth putting the idea forward. I was surprised that after the endurance challenge when Reid did the splits and smiled, she didn't immediately call him out as being the obvious biggest physical threat but maybe that will be done in private.

And it's too early to start complaining about bitter juries but I expect there to be a lot of campaigning at Ponderosa for whoever has a loved one in the Final 2 or 3.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

Narcissus1916 posted:

The fact that they showed Natalie TELLING Jon to play the idol is a pretty big indicator that Natalie is going to be a dominant player moving forward.

She's been dominant or at least making the right moves at the right time, since getting the opposing tribe to listen to her and vote off Rocker.

Also interesting that since her twinnie was booted she's been able to latch onto someone else as her closest ally; she seemed to transition from Jeremy to Baylor ("Hey bestie we're not getting water we're going to look for the HII") without missing a beat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe
Does Jaclyn just walk from place to place where she can lie down?

• Locked thread