Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Red_Museum
Apr 17, 2011

Shredded Hen

nerox posted:

Survivor twist idea: give everyone an idol on day one. If everyone that gets votes has played an idol for that vote, all players that did not play an idol have to draw rocks.

That was one of the ideas on the RHAP Think Tank 2 a few weeks back (along with making hidden idols have multiple parts that needed to be found and replacing hidden idols with an immunity password)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red_Museum
Apr 17, 2011

Shredded Hen
Drew described himself as "intellectually privileged" on his exit interview with Rob.

Red_Museum
Apr 17, 2011

Shredded Hen
Did Reed just randomly pick Keith's bag to look through?

Jon/Jacklyn/Missy/Baylor in the minority now unless they maybe pick up Reed since he did vote with them.

Red_Museum
Apr 17, 2011

Shredded Hen
Jeremy's face when Jon was talking about trust at tribal council was pure disgust framed by Josh and Wes laughing.

I kinda love how there have been a bunch of perceived winners edits so far this season, like the editors are just having fun.

Red_Museum
Apr 17, 2011

Shredded Hen
Jeremy's attempt at a Spencer/David Murphy statement was a bit lacking.

Not sure if we'll be seeing BvW for a while.

Red_Museum
Apr 17, 2011

Shredded Hen

quote:

"Probst also teases that the White/Blue/No Collar designations will not be the only new twist in Survivor: Worlds Apart. “We have a new advantage in the game,” he says. “Something we’ve toyed with for a long time and decided to do it this year, and it plays out great. I’ll leave it at that for now.”

I'm interested in what this is, although he probably said something similar before Nicaragua about the Medallion of Power.

Red_Museum
Apr 17, 2011

Shredded Hen
Amazing Race premiere is the same night isn't it?

Rob C hinted at cast release this week on the Mr/Miss Survivor podcast

Red_Museum
Apr 17, 2011

Shredded Hen

Propaganda Machine posted:

Who won, anyway? I don't really want to listen through the whole thing but I must know.

Podcast was only to announce the rules of the competition and first round of voting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red_Museum
Apr 17, 2011

Shredded Hen
Guess which tribe the circus-influenced, gypsy-themed coconut vendor is on?

• Locked thread