Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bjay9
May 3, 2011

Kid, touch is for video games and gynecologists

BGrifter posted:

No idea if it's true but I love the idea that her horrible Survivor performance embarrassed the WWE so badly they canned her.

It might have helped that she was a horrible wrestler as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bjay9
May 3, 2011

BGrifter posted:

Big Brother has never had a cast this gimmick-heavy nor cast anyone as awful as John Rocker. :colbert:

Uhhhh, Will Hantz?

Bjay9
May 3, 2011

Therefore, knowing John Rocker is a gigantic rear end in a top hat is a step ahead for CBS casting!

Bjay9
May 3, 2011

I thought Clay got a bum rap by the jury house talking poo poo about him that wasn't true? Also Brian definitely takes the cake for most awful human being on that season.

Fairplay owns, dead grandma is probably the best lie ever told on Survivor. The best part being that if he made it to the end he would have won.

Bjay9
May 3, 2011

mancalamania posted:

It depends how big your tin foil hat is. I personally believe Probst when he says they genuinely don't interfere, and the only time game mechanics are changed are if a med evac or quit messes up the pre-planned schedule.

That being said, you're right that the alliance has no chance of lasting. There have been exactly two successful mono-gender alliances in Survivor history, and one of those was in a season where the tribes were split by gender anyway.

Outside of One World(all female), I absolutely don't know the other alliance you're talking about. Spoiler it if you have to I guess?

Bjay9
May 3, 2011

Piell posted:

Micronesia

Right. I'm a dumbie :downs:

Bjay9
May 3, 2011

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Rice punishment is dumb and arbitrary but so is the tribe swap so whatever.

Are you really against something that's been going on in the show for 13 years? Or just this season's swap? I'm genuinely curious!

Bjay9
May 3, 2011

SalTheBard posted:

Somehow on all 3 of Coach's seasons he was never once involved in a tribe swap.

You just blew my mind.

Bjay9
May 3, 2011

Okay, I haven't said much in this thread in a while because I haven't had much to say about this season. But jesus loving christ what a boring train wreck it has become. They've voted out all the interesting/exciting people and now we're down to a group of the most vanilla survivor cookie cutter players ever.

e: I'm honestly really mad at a TV show, which never happens. I've been mad since John Rocker left and I just need someone to talk to guys. :saddowns:

Bjay9 fucked around with this message at 08:37 on Nov 20, 2014

Bjay9
May 3, 2011

Rarity posted:

Gonna emptyquote this forever when Alec wins the million

Fabio 2: Electric Boogaloo

Bjay9
May 3, 2011

Let's be serious with ourselves though. IF Keith/Missy/Jacquelyn win, we might finally be able to say there is a winner less deserving than Fabio. Let that sink in.

And I love me some Fabio.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bjay9
May 3, 2011

Bigass Moth posted:

Bob was worse than Fabio IMO.

Bob was awesome because Sugar handed him the win plus come on, he was like an adorable grandpa.

Nexal posted:

When is the finale?

Tonight!

• Locked thread