Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baddog
May 12, 2001
I thought they have had unlimited rice for the past 10+ seasons....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baddog
May 12, 2001
I don't get why Natalie wanted to take Baylor out instead of Jaclyn. She would have probably won 8-0-0 against Baylor and Missy.

In one of the podcasts, I think Jon said it was the plan all along to 'sacrifice' Baylor and Jaclyn, and have a final three of Missy/Natalie/Jon. Somehow we ended up with Missy/Natalie/Jaclyn, which seems pretty close to that. I'm kinda feeling like the editors hid all of that discussion because the plan never really got deviated from except for Natalie "blindsiding" swapping Jaclyn for Jon (which was a good move, Jon might have actually gotten more than a few of the mouthbreather votes). Probably why Jeff really doesn't want to do blood vs water again, since if there are a few couples around toward the end, a lot of the strategy discussion is going to be basically colluding to get one of your pair on the jury for lobbying and a locked up vote, but not giving up too much power in the game. Prolly made editing all of that out a nightmare.

• Locked thread